Phantom Blood: Dio caught!

Warning! Before reading this. Please read meeting Speedwagon then this!

I sit up, climbing out of the carriage. Jonathan lends me his hand and I take it. I take a big sigh as we walk into the darkened castle. Sitting down waiting for "His" arrival. "Jonathan...?" Jonathan looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry to bring this much on you...please forgive me [Y/N]..." I smile and hug him. "It's fine...." I look up at him in the eyes. "I...." No dammit! If you tell him you like him the whole story ends!! "I hope you don't get hurt because of him...." Jonathan was surprised that somebody told him that. Jonathan and I hear the door open quietly.
It was Dio. I stood up quickly looking at his horrible state. "Why the hell is it so dark here?" Dio slammed the door close. Jonathan lit the candles, revealing us. Dio looked at the dreadful sight. "Dio we found the poison that you got." I notice that Dio glares into my eyes. I shift my gaze at the curtain, seeing.... "SPEEDWAGON!!!" I run over and pulling him
out of the corner. He chuckles and pats my head. "I see your doing well [Y/N]!" Speedwagon walked over to Jonathan and Dio while I stood in the corner, watching. "JoJo! Don't fall for it!" Speedwagon spoke over Dio's fake tears. "He's faking it to make you feel sorry. And-" he pulls out the Asian man who sold Dio the poison. "Gh!" Dio gasps when he notices the man. "I heard enough...." Dad appears from another set of curtains. "I treated you like my own son..." Jonathan quickly sweeps over near him. "Father you shouldn't be out of bed!" He said in a calm-worry tone. "Your right...I shall head back to my chamber..I don't want to see my own son arrested in front of my own eyes...do what you must Jonathan...." Jonathan grabs the cuffs and and unhooks them. "Be carful JoJo!" Speedwagon said in a high tone.