Battle Tendency: Off to eat with Joseph and Erina

I put on a dress that Erina loaned me. I walk in front of the mirror and I would sway the dress around. Crreeaak! I flipped around and saw Joseph staring at me. "You look stunning princess." Joseph said jokingly. He walks over to me and I pat him on the shoulders. "I need your help......" I blushed and looked at him. He looked at me in shock.

                                    . . .

"Thanks for helping me slip on the shoes." I smiled a bit. "Not a problem!" Joseph-
Her legs where soft and fragile, can she even fight????? What if I just tease her a bit. Maybe she'll fall for me! Hehe- WAIT YOU DUNCE!!! SHE'S PART OF THE FAMILY!! But she did say she's not from our era.... "Joseph????" I looked at him and stared in confusion. "A-AH SORRY!!!" Joseph- she was close to my face! God she scared me....but- "We're here." Erina said, tapping her umbrella on the floor of the car. Joseph got out and let's his grandmother out while Smokey let's me out.

                                    . . .
"HEY SIR, CAN YOU GET RID OF THAT THING???" A man said, pointing at Smokey. I got up and blocked him. "He's not leaving you goon." I said glaring at him. "What are you gonna do?! You bitch!!!" I put my leg on a chair and slowly lifts up my girdle. Whistle "gonna strip???!" I pulled out a sword and I taunt it at him. "I'll pull this on you." The man backs up in his chair. I slipped the sword back into my girdle. "GOTCHA YA SLUT!!" The man said, grabbing me from behind while the waiter watched in sorrow for me. "LET GO YOU MOLESTER!!!" I yelled. Joseph came from the back and saw everything. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY MESSING WITH HER!!!"

                                    . . .
"Granny Erina, I have to go to Mexico to save Speedwagon I'm sorry....." I grabbed Joseph's hand and spoke. "Take me with you Joseph...."