Battle Tendency: Mi Amore~!

Joseph and I sat down at a table, ordering some spaghetti. "What is this black stuff?!" Joseph yelled, grabbing the waiter. "I-It'sa called Ink Spaghetti Sir..." The man trembled. "Joseph! Put that man down!" I ran over, smacking him. "Ow! Sheesh you hag!!!" Joseph whined. "I grabbed some spaghetti and filled it with hamon, shooting it at Joseph. "AIEEK!" Joseph shrieked. "Excuza me love, let me go calm my sister down." A man approached me, tapping my shoulder. "Excuza me, can you not hurt the man?" I looked at him. "And look! It's the 'star' of the show!! Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli!" I scoffed and walked over to Joseph, helping him up. "Let's go Joseph." I hooked my arm in his. Joseph looked at me and smirked. "Where to? You devil~." Joseph snickered. "I'll ram you into the ground with my hamon next time you baboon!" I snarled at him.

         ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~☆
"Wait Excuza me madam!" Caesar pulled my arm but I smacked him away. "Don't touch me." Caesar stopped me. "But ma'am!! What is your name?? Tell me please." I sighed. "[Y/N] Joestar." Caesar looked at me in shock. "YOU'RE THE WOMAN WHO TRAINED WITH MY GRANDFATHER WILLIAM!!!" Caesar has tears in his eyes and hugged me. "Uhm I don't do hugs by big Italian men s-sorry.." I pushed him off of me but he grabbed my hand. "Mi amore, you are stunning like the sun....please, marry me..." I laughed. "You are a cheater!!" I continued laughing. "Well I have to get going-" Caesar grabbed me once again. "To where mi amore~?" I smacked him. "To Joseph of course!!" I let out a giant sigh. "Dios smio..." I whispered. "Joseph Let's go okay-WAIT CAESAR!!" I flipped around. He looked at me with excitement. "Y-Yes?!" "You're coming with us!" I said, grabbing both of their hands, leading them to where Lisa Lisa was.
"We need a boat, Madam." I bowed down to Lisa Lisa. "You can't be...." Lisa Lisa said, jumping off the boat, hooking a hamon breathing mask on Joseph. "GAHH!" Joseph shrieked. Lisa Lisa took off her mask and smiled. "The worlds best hamon user is standing right in front of me..." Lisa said, letting out a dreamy sigh. "Boys, let's get going."