Stardust Crusaders: She'll be mine. (Part 1)

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. It was a new day. I got up, not giving a care what I was wearing. I heard somebody gasp behind me in the walkway. I turned jumping. "[Y/N]-[Y/N]~Chan....uhm here..." Kakyoin walked over and gave me one of his jackets. I slipped it on, wondering what was wrong. I remember that my legs were cold. "O-Oh my God!!!" I pulled his jacket down to my knees. He blushed, walking to me. "We should go see what's wrong.." I nodded. Kakyoin wrapped his arm around me, walking us to the room. "HOLY SHIT!!!" I shouted, pointing at Holly. I startled the others in the room, eyes gazing at me. Jotaro looks over at Kakyoin and scoffs, letting Kakyoin spread a smile across his face. Kakyoin pulls my waist, bending his head down, planting a kiss on my cheek. I squirmed, trying to get away. Caesar gets up and snaps at Kakyoin while Joseph flips. Jotaro stands up quickly and screams: "DON'T LAY YOUR LIPS ON HER!-" He'd pause, noticing everybody was looking at him, even Holly. I notice Jotaro's face turn red, very red like STARS could be seen. He'd quickly sit down, trying to hide his face with his some kind of fucking hair hat thing. "We will be going to Egypt to stop DIO!" Joseph slams his fists down on the coffee table, surprisingly not broken yet. I nodded in agreement.

          ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~☆

  I sat down in the seat, relaxing for takeoff. Jotaro comes over and squeezes next to me by the window. Kakyoin sits on the other side of me, patting my head. I stretched, trying not to punch them in the face. I stretched my chest forward, my breasts sticking out. Kakyoin coughed in his hand, looking away while Jotaro slides down his seat. I noticed what I did so I toss a blanket over me and decided to sleep.

Soon I heard a buzz around my ear, making me squirm. My arm flinched, making it smack Jotaro in the mouth. Jotaro jumped and growled. He'd grab my shirt and glares at me. I'd slowly open my eyes and I soon notice Jotaro is looking at me. I gasped looking at the giant fly next to him. "J-Jotaro, right next you....." He'd grumble and turns where the fly is. "EVERYBODY GET UP!" Jotaro shouted. They quickly got up and Abdul jumped over the seat to get to me. I backed up but I tripped, falling into Abdul's chest. He'd grabs me by the arms and tosses me behind. I grumbled. "Don't treat me like I can't fight!" I pushed him out of the way, summoning my stand.