Kakyoin vs DIO

I turn my head, locking eyes with [Y/N] as I noticed the worry all over her face, I quickly got out and ran to her, embracing her with a kiss. Jotaro obviously didn't like that but...he let it happen. I lift her chin, my fingers interlocking with her lox of [H/C] hair. I let go, walking away, assuring her I will live.

"So, flirting with the Ol' [Y/N] hmmm????" Joseph said, of course he was jealous. Joseph liked her, always did, so he gets out to give her A hug. Joseph stood there and gave her a kiss on the forehead, making her embrace him in a hug. He returns to the KAR, gesturing goodbye at [Y/N].

                                     • • •

  Soon I notice a car following us, getting closer. "DIO!!!" I shout at Joseph to step on it, pulling Hierophant to get closer to the car.

                                     • • •

I turn noticing Kakyoin and Joseph hopping around. I grab Caesar and Polnareff out of the way, keeping them from danger. Soon I hear DIO grunt.

                                     • • •

  "THIS IS IT DIO! YOU WILL NOT HARM ANY MORE!" I point at DIO then posing. "TAKE THIS! MY 40 METER EMERALD SPLASH!!!!!" But soon..I feel a foot kick me in the stomach, making me fly into the water tower. "So....this is it...??? Heh...I promised [Y/N] but, I broke it.....wow...I suck...I wonder how mom and dad are doing.? Meh...they're probably asleep by now. Oh [Y/N], I'm going to miss you so much.....I always loved you...Don't forget me love.....I'll always be with you..

                                     • • •

  "KAAAKYYYOOOOIIIINNNNN!!!!!" Joseph and I shriek. I hug my arms, falling onto the ground, crying hard. Joseph, Caesar and Polnareff run over comforting me. "I told him.....he didn't listen..." my voice quakes as I cough for air. Caesar takes off his scarf, wrapping it on me, kissing my neck relaxing my body.

"You bastard....DIO!!!!"