Battle Tendency: End

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck

IHSFNQETNETBEGQNNYRQ THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!! GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!!!! I- FIRST TIME JONATHAN SAYS FUCK AHHHEJTETWEBTWTB!!

IHSFNQETNETBEGQNNYRQ THANK YOU  EVERYBODY!!! GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!!!! I- FIRST TIME JONATHAN SAYS FUCK AHHHEJTETWEBTWTB!!

I NEED TO chill....Give me Free Ocean water. See what I did there? Eh? No? Okay I'll go die. Btw where I live it's raining like E M E R A L D S. Ok ok I'll stop. And it's really black outside like a BLACK S- ok I'll stop t-. 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣____.𝕖𝕩𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘.

   "[Y/N] and Joseph Joestar sadly passed away in the war. They shall stay remembered in our soul. God bless thy hero's..."

                    Narrators POV.

   A man and two women slammed close the car doors. Walking over to the funeral. The man covers Lady Erina's eyes. "Guess who~" The man and the woman said in a tune.

                         [Y/N]'s POV

  I walked in front of them and laughed. "What's the long face? It's like you've just seen 2 ghosts-" Joseph and I look over at the grave. We freak out. "EWHAAAT?!?!" Joseph yells, the guys run over, trying to get Joseph out of here. "I have something to say.." Speedwagon pauses me. "Don't leave darling...." Speed gets up and cups my hands. "I can't, I have no other choice to leave. I'll miss you....." I hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Speed held me tightly and kissed my head. Everybody else hugged me and cried. Joseph walked over and sighs. "I'll miss you." We hear 2 Italian voices. "[Y/N]~Sensei!!" A blonde Italian boy ran at me and hugged. "JoJo you big goof! You shouldn't be out of bed when you're still recovering!" A blonde Italian woman said, handing Joseph the umbrella. "Hey, it's Caesar and Suzie Q!!! And is that a wedding ring on Suzie's finger?!" Joseph grabs Caesar and Suzie. "Wait, you didn't know Caesar recovered and Suzie and I got married?!" Everybody yells. "RECOVERED?! MARRIED?!?!" I rub my neck, pulling Caesar over. "DAMN YOU WOMAN!! GET OVER HERE!!" We all share laughs and tears.

                    Narrators POV.

       [Y/N] becomes Lisa Lisa, Joseph, and  Caesar's teacher on learning the true spirit of hamon. Lisa Lisa marries a man in N.Y. Soon [Y/N] vanishes in thin air, leaving multiple questions for the users.  

Next chapter will be "Stardust Crusaders: SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Please check it out~! Until now on, bear with my stand puns okay guys?? Cuz The World needs to underSTAND the power

Next chapter will be "Stardust Crusaders: SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Please check it out~! Until now on, bear with my stand puns okay guys?? Cuz The World needs to underSTAND the power. Ok I'm sorry don't hate me. Please. :C