Stardust Crusaders: Sono Chino Kioku

I slowly sat up, wiping the tears from my face. "This is it..." I said, jumping down. Jotaro follows from behind as always. DIO's golden hair flows in the wind as his piercing eyes look me down. "Y/N......I thought you died....Jonathan must've protected you till the very end...he really did love you....It's not like everybody else does...." I glare at DIO, my [H/C] hair flowing in the wind. I summon my stand as DIO did the same. I begin to approach him, knowing what's going to happen next. "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away...you're coming right to me? EVEN THOUGH..Joseph told you the secret about the world...you're coming right to me?" I grunt. "I can't get close enough without beating the shit out of you...." DIO chuckles, "then come as close as you like..." I Blue Experience O.H appeared before him, the white smoke piercing the air with toxic fumes, the gold ribbons shone in the dusty night as DIO summons THE WORLD. "Why don't we exchange punches?" DIO says, sounding like a maniac but in a gentle way. I begin barraging screaming [W/C] (war cry). "HEH. Too slow t-" I uppercut DIO as I cut him off. "What you're going to say next was: Too slow Too slow! The power of THE WORLD is far stronger than yours. Weren't you?" DIO sat there, astonished. But soon as I noticed, time was stopped. I was surrounded in knives, as well as Jotaro. "Time flows..." I tried punching but all I noticed was Jotaro stepping in front of me. "JOTARO!!" I cried out as he tries not to collapse. He grabs me in his arms, pressing me against him closely. "Oh? And you have a thing for her? Tsk Tsk..." I can hear Jotaro s deep growls from his chest as he squeezes me tighter. My head slowly falls back as Jotaro leans over and kisses my neck softly. DIO growls can be heard as he aims for Jotaro. Star Platinum blocks his fist but, it ended up that I began flying from the burst of wind. "ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!!!" DIO yells as time is stopped. Out of the blue I noticed I can move. "I-I can move..." I said to myself, peaking over the corner, looking at Jotaro. I notice he's using his magnet trick. DIO sees my face in the reflection of the glass, making me stand very still. DIO looks back at Jotaro when he notices a fist flying at him. "ORAA!!" Was heard from the distance. Time was flowing once again so I decided to run over. DIO chuckles and keeps stoping time, but every time he did, our eyes followed in one person. Out of the blue he stopped time. I notice Jotaro was in a lot of pain, laying there. I know that he's faking his death so DIO thinks he has the upper hand. It's my time to shine... I got up as the same time when Jotaro punches DIO in the Skull. DIO screams as he goes flying, until his body lays next to Joseph. "JOTARO, I KNOW WHAT HE'S GONNA DO!!" I shout at him as Jotaro nods. We both get in position as we call out his name. "OUR STAND IS THE ONE TO JUDGE YOU!" Time has stopped as Jotaro and I faked it. "ROAD ROLLA DAAA!!!" DIO screams as he slams a Road Roller on us. He barrages it with his elbows as we return our punches. The road roller falls down. "I did it....finally- GH?!" DIO gasps as he noticed Jotaro and I are behind him. "This is what you get for hurting Jonathan...you bitch!" I say as I punch DIO right in the gut, donuting him. "People like you...Piss me off..."

                                 • • •

    "Polnareff...I- be safe..." I embrace him, silently crying. Polnareff's fingers run through my hair, his lips pressing against my head. Caesar, Joseph And Jotaro walks over saying their goodbyes. 'I'll see you soon...guys...."

I FINISHED IT WOOOOOOO!!! I HOPE THIS CAN MAKE UP MY ABSENCE!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! I WANTED TO FINISH THIS SO HERE WE ARE!!!!!!!