Battle Tendency: Ra Ra RasPutin!!!

I ran inside with Joseph in a German Soldier outfit. We stopped and watched the containment room. "Joseph thats it!" I whispered. Joseph patted my hat and walked in. "Vello Sir." Joseph said in a Russian accent.
"Do vou need help?" I asked the Russian man.
"VOU girl! Come sit on my lap." He pointed at me. I walked over and stood there. He grabbed my waist, pulling me on him. "Ah...vou has a vine waist line." He'd rub my waist, trying to get a reaction. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Oh oho~! So vour not affected by vis?"
The German man twirled my hair. "Sir, why are you voing vis?" Joseph asked, walking over to us. "VECAUSE I CAN!" He snapped. "Sir please stop this! That's a young girl!" An Old man spoke from a chair. "SILENCE VOU AMERICAN!!!" The German flicked my hat off, showing my full face. "Vell vell vell....vour Asian?" I nodded. "It can't be...YOU CAN'T BE HER!!" The man in the chair said, letting tears wield up in his eyes. "How do you know who I am...?" I turned and looked at the man. "YOU CAN'T BE [Y/N]!!! SHE DIED ON THAT SHIP PROTECTING JONATHAN!!!!" He yelled at me. "That's my name....[Y/N] Joestar, I was almost [Y/N] Speedwagon but it didn't happen." The German looked at me and whistled. "So vou're alive??" I nodded. He pulled my head, locking us in a kiss. The German pushes me away next to him. I growled at the German. "Don't vou growl vat me!" I pulled my scarf out. "What is your name?" I asked, choking him with my scarf. "R-Rudolph Van Strohiem!" The man said, making me unhook the scarf. "VET OVER HERE!!" Strohiem grabs my waist again and tries unbuttoning my shirt. Joseph- She's going to S N A P!!!! Oh dear.... "DAMN YOU GERMANS!" I yelled ripping my scarf in half. "RED SCARLET OVERDRIVE!!!" I shouted, hammering the soldier into the ground. "VAHHH!!!!" I looked down at the pit. "Pillarmen!!" I whispered, backing up into Joseph whom apparently wasn't happy with the German.

       ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~

   Sorry was to lazy to do the fight. :p I haven't slept in 3 nights, please forgive me.
     "JoJo....let's get going..." I said, helping him up. Speedwagon walks over to me and hugs me. " I missed you [Y/N]....." I patted Speedwagon on the head. "We need to go to Italy....and meet..Lisa Lisa." I said