Battle Tendency: Hard Romance

I walked down the hallway. I thought I was alone but, I turn around seeing Suzie Q. "Suzie?" She runs up to me and hugs. "Mademoiselle!!! Lisa Lisa wants you!" I nodded and ran into her room. I opened the door and saw her in the tub. "U-uhm..." I stood there. "Get undressed and get in [Y/N]." I undressed and slowly got in the tub with Lisa. Lisa flipped me around and massaged my back. I leaned into it and sighed. Lisa pulled me onto her and her breasts pressed against my back. Lisa hummed into my ear and rubbed my thigh. "Lisa you okay??" I said looking up at her. She nodded her head and began rubbing my arms. I squeaked when Lisa rubbed her arms around my breast's.

Joseph's POV
☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~☆

I walked into Lisa Lisa's room. I heard a squeak come from the bathroom. I peaked through the keyhole and saw Lisa folding [Y/N]'s breast's. I stared and silently whooped.
When I heard a shriek I swung open the door.
Your POV
☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~☆

Joseph slammed the door opened and I covered my breasts. I look over at Suzie. "CAESAR, JOJO!!!" I shrieked. I fell down to the ground and began bleeding from the back. Joseph runs over to me and wipes the blood off my back. Caesar slams the door open, seeing Lisa and I naked. Mostly Caesar eyes me. He runs over and puts his jacket on me. I cried and held onto Lisa. After the 'moment.' I sat in the bathroom, still naked. Caesar walks over to me and blushes. "Mademoiselle...do you need help..?" I looked away and silently sobbed. Caesar bent down and rubbed my back. I flipped around and hugged him. Caesar rested his hands around my waist and kissed me. I softly pushed away and covered myself again. Caesar took off his shirt and takes off his coat that he putted on me. He slips his shirt on me and puts the coat back on me. I looked at him. He smiled. He takes some pink stuff out of his pockets and smears the same marks on my cheeks, even puts his headband on my head. I walked out with him holding my side.

 I walked out with him holding my side

I FINALLY ADDETH THY PHOTO