Victor Bruntley... isn't that bad

*** The story is in Enoch's POV unless otherwise stated. 

     First day of university. First day of new faces. First day of the beginning of a new life. 

     These thoughts ran through my head as my alarm obxiously woke me up. At least I did not have any good dreams last night; I probably would have broken that clock right now in revenge if I had. 

     I stretched my limbs out, ruffling my brown curls. Accidently, I hit my head. My roommate had called dibs on the top bunk, since I did not come early to choose which bed I got. Fair enough, but still... 

     Everything was still a bit blurry, as I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I checked the clock to see it was only 6:30 in the morning. Damn, this is too early for me!!! I threw on my clothes lazily in my usual attire.... black, black and black. My roommate was still asleep, so I shut the door behind me carefully; I do not need new enemies if I'm starting fresh. 

     I went to the cafeteria and ordered a tall, black coffee. Lots of the seats were open, being this early of course. As I sat down, I pulled open my schedule of my phone to see what class I had first. Genetics. I'm actually content with the courses I'll be taking this semester, my classes mostly relating to the sciences. I want to have a career as a surgeon. The human body is actually quite interesting... uh, not in a sexual way of course! I'm not interesting in people THAT kind of way, hehe. 

     As I was shuffling through my music afterwards, I heard a chair sliding away from the table. I assumed someone was taking the chair to another table, which I would not mind... that is until someone filled that chair at my table. When I looked up, I was greeted by a pale, tired dude. 

     "Hello." He said simply. I looked at him through my eyelashes, my face still facing the phone on the table, but he could still see my grimace. "I'm Victor, Victor Bruntley. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand, expecting me to shake it. Who does this guy think he is??? 

     "Uh.. I'm Enoch." I hesitantly shook his clammy, slightly jittery hands. After that I did not pay him much attention, going back to my music. 

     "Whatchlisteningtoo?" 

      "What?" I said, pulling out one of my earbuds. "What did you say?" 

      Victor just laughed. "I said, what are you listening to?" He said, but did not give me enough time to answer, rudely taking my free earbud and putting it in his ear. "Ooh, Dead by My Chemical Romace? Good taste." He smirked at me. 

     Maybe this guy is not so bad after all. 

     We started chatting some more, with him doing most of the talking and me taking small sips from my coffee. He took a look at my schedule as well, and noted we have a lot of classes together. "Are you a biology major by any chance?" He inquired. 

     "Maybe..." I took a huge gulp from my now cold coffee, slightly cringing at its bitterness. Victor pulled at my thumb, bending it as back as my skeleton would allow without it breaking off. "OKAY okay!!" I yelped. He immediately stopped, waiting for me to answer his question. "Yes, I'm a biology major!" 

     "Cool. Me too." Victor got up from his chair, walking away from the table. 

     "Dude, where are you going?" I basically yelled this across the whole cafeteria, making some students turn heads to see what the commotion was all about. 

     "Class. We are both about to be late if we don't get there on time." 

    OH SHIT.