Save Your Voice...

I nearly dropped the coffee and cake pops at the sight before me!! 

     Jake was pushed against the wall. And a girl was fucking kissing him!! The girl to be exact.... Olive Elephanta. 

     "WHAT?!" I shrieked. Jake and Olive turned to look at me, breaking the kiss. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!" 

     "It's not what you think!!" Jake squeaked. 

     "Don't listen to him, honey." I heard Olive whisper, bringing her lips back to Jake's. 

     I was infuriated at this point. I was trembling with rage. "Is that why you told me to come at 6? Because you're cheating on me with Olive?!!!!  WHAT HAPPENED TO ONLY LIKING BOYS?!!!!!!" 

     "I guess he goes both ways," Olive smirked, turning to glare at me. 

     I watched as Olive pressed her lips against Jake's again. Jake didn't try to push her away. He seemed to be enjoying it?! I mean, he wasn't rushing back to me.

     "WOW!" I cried. "It took me guts to come out to you!! And then you cheat on me with bitch?!" 

     Jake broke away from Olive finally. "Enoch, please believe me!" He cried too. "Olive broke into my dorm and started to kiss me!! I would never do this to you!! I'm only into boys... and the boy I'm in love with is YOU!" 

     I really wanted to believe Jake. But I just couldn't. Olive went to grab Jake's hand. And Jake didn't try to stop her. But he looked deeply into my eyes. I thought I saw something in his gaze. But that could have just been my imagination... a plea with myself that none of this is real. 

     "Save your voice, Portman." I started to walk away. I was almost at the door, but then I turned around. "AND TAKE THIS WITH YOU!!" I threw the vanilla Frappuccino at Jake, aiming for his face which was still bruised from Halloween. Then I faced Olive. "AND TAKE THIS YOU IGNORANT SLUT!!!!!!!!!" I grabbed both pop cakes and smeared it into Olive's fiery red hair. 

     I swaggered out of the room, throwing the door behind me. I could hear Olive's angry shriek and Jake's crying even through the wooden door. I took the elevator down, tears threatening to streak down my face as I sipped my black coffee. Only when I was safely tucked away in my own dorm did I let the waterworks melt down my face. 

     "Love is fucking fake." 

Author's note: Short but important chapter. And I know a lot of you may want to hate Olive now... I do too in this case. But I do love Olive, especially Enolive...... but I love Hollowheart more XD