I'm in my pajamas!!

It was my turn now to skip class. I wanted to avoid any possible breathing thing. I spent most of Tuesday covered in my blankets, watching Sherlock on my laptop. I did not even bother checking the school website for my assignments, nor did I ask anyone from my lectures for notes. I'd rather die after seeing Jake yesterday. 

     By mid-afternoon, my stomach was grumbling for food. I ignored that, too. My emotions were a mess and my desire for living had been deteriorated. Who cares about food?! 

     I was just about to start the last episode of season 1 Sherlock when I heard a soft thumping on my door. I swear to the birds, it better not be Jake or there will be more things to worry about then my corpse in this room.... 

     "Go away!" 

     The person before my door either did not hear me or chose to ignore my yell as they slowly opened the door. 

     "What do you want Horace?" 

     "Dang, it stinks in here! You need a shower mate." 

     "I took one yesterd--" 

     "And you need to add light into this room!" Before I could protest, Horace opened the curtains, sunlight shining in.

     "ACK!!" I covered my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie. The light was very bright and my eyes had been adjusted to darkness the whole day... sorta like my mind. It took me seconds, however, to get used to the sudden light. 

     "What do you want, diva?" I snarled, glaring at my friend. 

     "I heard what happened." 

     "OH GREAT!! So you here to pity me or what?" Horace shook his head, some loose blonde curls falling over his forehead. 

     "Then what?!" 

     "I'm here to cheer you up!!" 

      "Sounds like pity to me..." 

      "What are you watching?" Horace took the laptop resting on my blanket-clad lap. "Sherlock again?" He tutted. "No wonder you're so sad... it's all about murders!" 

     "Sad? What you talkin about?! SHERLOCK DOESN'T MAKE ME SAD!!" 

     Horace ignored me, his attention focused on my laptop. "We're watching this instead. It'll cheer you up... hopefully." The diva gave me back my laptop. It was Mean Girls. 

     "I'm not watching that crap!!" 

     "Oh yes you will! Move over I'm joining." Horace clicked play and the movie started. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The rest of Tuesday was now spent with Horace choosing chick-flicks for us to watch. I protested against each one, but Horace ignored my complaints anyways. 

     When the third chick-flick ended and the credits came, my stomach thought it would be a grand idea to put itself on the spotlight. I tried to hide the noise by fake coughing... I know how dramatic my friend could be about even the smallest things. 

     "When was the last time you ate?" 

     "Uhhhh... this afternoon." 

     "I was here this afternoon and did not see you eat even the tiniest morsel." Horace gave me that calculating stare, like he could see right through my stomach and could see all the gastric juices building up. I knew it was best not to lie to my friend; he knows every lie I've ever spoken. 

     "FINE!! It was... yesterday." 

     "THAT'S IT!! I'M TAKING YOU OUT TO EAT SOMETHING AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!!" Horace closed my laptop and put it on my desk. Then he grabbed my forearm, pulling me along with him to the door with surprising force. 

     "I'm in my pajamas!!" 

     "WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?!" 

  "Whatever." I scoffed as we exited out of the dorm and out onto the streets, heading for the nearest café.