Weird Roommate

*** Since I'll be out all day tomorrow I decided to post the next part for Friday now... enjoy :) 

 "Enoch! Over here!" Victor yelled, grabbing my attention. I made it just on time to my next lecture on physiology. "I saved you a seat, mate." 

     "Thanks," I whispered at the lights dimmed out to announce the lecture was beginning. I took my laptop out of my bag and opened it to Microsoft word. The lecture was actually very interesting. I drew pictures shown on the slide to add to my document later, sketching it on my lap. 

     A constant buzzing sound kept distracting me, and I noticed Victor on his phone, texting someone. "Is that Emma?" 

     "Who else," Victor whispered. More buzzing echoed from his phone. 

     "Can ya stop? Your phone is really distracting," I said, adding more notes to my document. 

     "No way!" Victor was honestly annoying me at this point. 

     I took in a deep breathe and drew it out slowly before grabbing his phone from his tight grasp. "You aint getting this till the end of lecture," I said. 

     "Meanie." Victor whined, but stayed silent the rest of the class, taking notes diligently. 

     When the lecture was over, I gave Victor's phone back as said before. "You gonna fail your classes when you're too busy texting your girlfriend," I joked. 

    "She's not my girlfriend!" Victor was quick to object. "...but she might soon!" 

     "Oi, this is gonna be a long four years." 

     The day soon became night. When I got back to my dorms after a long day, I came across my roommate, who was busy in the tiny kitchen cooking food. 

     "Oh, hello!" He said, surprised. 

     "Millard, right?" I said. 

    "Indeed. And you must be Enoch. Sorry, I did not get to introduce myself properly, I was too busy investigating the campus and the library and lost track of time till it was very dark. If not, I would have come back to the dorms sooner." 

   "Okay.." 

    "I'm cooking dinner as you can tell, of course since you have eyes with functional optical lenses... unless you have eye contacts?" 

    "Nope." 

    "Oh, well anyways I'm boiling water so I can boil my noodles for my pasta. I'm going to top it off with meat sauce and meatballs, my favorite meal in fact." 

    "Good to know." This kid was starting to get on my nerves, and so quickly.. must be a record. 

    "Good to know, indeed! I came to this university to study history and the English literature. Double majors, naturally. And you?" 

    "Biology." At this point I started making my way over to my bed and ignoring the weird things coming out of this kid's mouth.

     "That's very cool." 

     "Uh huh." 

    "Ha ha, well I must go back to my noodles now, don't wanna st--" I didn't hear the end of that sentence, turning the music on my phone all the way up till my eardrums were bleeding, once again. 

     Eventually, we both went to sleep, me on the bottom bunk, and Millard on the top. After a stressful new day, I was finally beginning to sleep. And then there was a scream.