Maybe this year won't be so bad

*** Author's Note: So I decided I will post something new every three days***

     I whipped around at the mention of my name. 

     "Horace?" I mumbled. The blonde boy was waving his hand, walking towards me. To say I was happy was an understatement: I was shocked and excited. "What are you doing still in Cairnholm? I thought you were going to study in France?" 

     I was going for a handshake, which Horace quickly turned it into a hug. "I could never let myself leave home," Horace laughed from the crook of my neck. When the hug was broke we fell into a fit of happy laughs. 

     "Good to know." I haven't laughed a real laugh since high school. I know, so shocking (insert sarcasm). "Fashion design, am I right?" 

    "Of course, what would you expect from a gay diva queen?" Horace started posing ridiculous model poses. "Don't I look beautiful, daaarlin." 

     I put my face to my palm, shaking my head. " Could ya stop now," I said when someone got off the elevator, giving us dirty looks. "You're embarrassing." My comment did not really get through to Horace as I was laughing the entire time. 

     "Me? Embarrassing? Never!!!" Horace started strutting towards the unaware student, yelling, "Mistaaaaa!!! Do I look fabulous?" as he slapped his ass.

     "Freaks!" he yelled before slamming his dorm door. 

       That was the breaking point for Horace and I, laughing so hard to the point I almost pissed my pants. I thought I was gonna die of laughter, rolling onto the ground. When we composed ourselves once again, Horace stated (rather than asked), " and you're studying biology." 

     "Yup!" I made the 'p' pop as I said this. 

     "Wanna hang out later?" the diva asked. "I came back to the dorm just to grab my textbook... I forgot it, hehe." 

     "Of course! Just text me when you want to. I was just about to take a quick nap." 

     "Okay, you do that sis. Oh, and which one is your dorm?" 

     "404, all the way down the hall." 

     "Dang it! Mine is 420 all down the other side of the hall." The blonde diva said with a pout. 

     "Don't worry, I'll sneak out at night to sleep over," I smirked. 

     "Ooh, what a bad boy. Sneaking out without a curfew. Well, I seriously have to get to class... I was already late for my first one and did not even have my items I needed."  

     "You're on a great start, sis," I said sarcastically. "Go ahead, I'll catch you later." 

     "Okie dokie, bye!" Horace turned around back to his dorm. I watched him go, glad to have my friend back. 

     Maybe this year won't be so horrid.