Whoopsie!

*** Trigger warning: underage drinking

     Friday was finally here! That means it was the day of the big party. 

     I came back from my last lecture in biology, noting how many textbooks I have to buy over the weekend before Monday. Man, will I be in debt by then! I threw my bag angrily against my desk, running my hands through my brown curls in frustration. I do not want to get started on any of my assigned work. 

     Now, I clearly mentioned there was a party today. Was I looking forward to this party all week that it was my first thought when Friday came? Hell no! There was a loud knock on my door, and before I could answer it, Horace strutted in like he owned the place. 

     "It's party time, bitches!" And this was how I remembered there was a party I promised to attend. 

     "Oh, yeah... I forgot. Well, I aint going." I threw myself on my bed, digging my face into my soft pillow. 

    "Bitch, you promised!!!!" The diva screamed. I merely flipped him off, ignoring his little tantrum. "Nuh-uh! I aint having this today." I felt someone grip my legs and aggressively pulled me off the bed. 

     "Nuuuuuu!" I cried, trying to hang onto the bedsheets that slid off the bed with me. 

     "If you do not change your clothes, I'm dragging with you like that to the party!" 

     I looked down my clothes questionably. "What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?"

     Horace looked like he wanted to cry when he muttered, more to himself than me, "Just.... too much black." 

     "FINE!" I yelled so Horace can finally let me go. "JUst leT GO!!" 

     "Alright, alright." Horace eyed me from the floor judgmentally and said, "Just please CHANGE THE CLOTHES!" 

                                                                                 __________________________

     Two hours later and we're at the big party, in a very nice house outside the university campus. I was dressed in some of Horace's older (though still trendy) clothes and, of course, Horace dressed in his finest suit, which may I add made him looked well overdressed. 

     "I feel stupid," I muttered, obviously uncomfortable in the clothes. 

     "Don't be ridiculous! You look like a fine lad." 

     I stood by Horace, trailing behind him like a lost puppy, while Horace gave the impression of a king looking down at his people. We walked by the food table, picking up a red solo cup of punch. "Ugh, this tastes gross!" Horace grunted, placing the cup on a nearby drawer. I took a sip of the punch and realized it was spiked. I drank some more, hoping being a little tipsy may lighten my mood (warning from the reader: I do not encourage underage drinking at all!! Nor do I encourage people to spike drinks at college parties. But frankly, stuff like this happens in real life. Please note the trigger sign. Thank you!). 

     After three cups of punch I felt the floor move under me. I could not keep my balance anymore, wavering from side to side. It took me longer than it would have if I was sober to realize I lost Horace in the crowd. Ah well... 

     I was moving through the mass of college students. Everything was blurring together. I could not get past the third step on the stairs before I leaned back a bit too much, falling back onto someone. 

     "Whoopsie!" I laughed. 

     "Are you okay?" A familiar voice said. They squeezed out from under me, offering me a hand which I gladly took. 

     "Hahahaha!" I laughed more, like the drunkard I was at the time. "I'm g-goooooood!" I slurred. When my drunk brain registered who the owner of the voice was, I felt a weird feeling in my gut... before emptying it out onto their shoes.