Chapter 4: Dinner Time

When Gaster turned to dust the lab they were in starts to shake tremendously. The floor starts to crack  , the lights goes on and off and the ceilings' began to crack.

Classic starts to run to the other sanses and saw all them unconscious and some of them were hit on the head and some of them we're been burried by the falling ceiling.

Classic gathered all of the sanses including an unconscious Papyrus and Frisk. Classic teleports the other sanses , Papyrus and Frisk out of Gaster's old lab.

Classic arrived at their house along with Frisk , Papyrus and the other sanses. Classic's and Papyrus' house is big enough for all of them to live. Classic layed all of them on different rooms and bandage their wounds and his wounds.

Classic's really tired because of how he used his magic to teleport all of them out. Classic went to his room to rest and take alittle nap.

___________________________________

Fell: *Fell starts to open his eyes , his vision's blurry. He blinks his eyes a few times and finally his vision becomes clear. He looked around the unfamiliar room and saw Ink , Nightmare and Horror.* W-where a-am I? *he asked himself.*

Suddenly the door creaked open as a skeleton wearing a blue jacket and a white shirt underneath the jacket and finally pink sleepers.

Classic: Oh! So your finally awake , huh? *Classic said/asked , as he closed the door quietly to not disturb the others.*

Fell: Who are you- wait never mind. Your the original sans , right? *Fell said pointing a finger towards the other skeleton.*

Classic: I have no idea what your talking about. *Classic said a bit confused.*

Fell: Wait... you don't know? *Fell said raising a non existing brow. Then the two skeleton heard a groan. They turned their head and saw Ink rubbing his eye sockets .*

Ink: How long was I out? *Ink said looking around the unfamiliar room and his gaze landed on the Original Sans.* Your the Original sans , am I right?

Classic: what are you guys talking about? *Classic said , still confused.*

Ink: oh... you don't know. *Ink said , as Classic nods his head.* Well , let me explain.*Ink was about to open his mouth to talk but fell cut him out.*

Fell: Can we eat something first? I'm kinda hungry. *Fell said , rubbing his non existent stomach.*

Classic: Sure. Papyrus and Frisk are already awake. You guys go head to the kitchen first. I still gotta go check on the others. *Classic said as the two skeleton nods and goes to the kitchen downstairs.*

_____________________________________

Frisk: Hey , Papyrus~!! How are you doing? *Frisk said , pulling out a chair on the table and she sits down.*

Papyrus: I'M DOING FINE HUMAN~!! AND HOW ABOUT YOU? *Papyrus said/asked.*

Frisk: I'm doing fine Papyrus and what are you cooking? *Frisk said/asked Papyrus. Frisk stood up and went towards Papyrus right side and looked at the pot. Frisk face looked sick because of the food Papyrus going to serve them.*

Papyrus: WELL , I'M COOKING MY SPECIAL DISH!!! SPAGETTI!!!! *Papyrus said with a big smile on his face. Frisk form a shaky smile at Papyrus.*

???: Umm.... excuse me? *Frisk and Papyrus turned their heads around seeing two skeleton. Frisk and Papyrus gave them sweet and a warm smile at the two skeletons. The one that spoke was Ink and gave them a smile.*

Papyrus: YES!? IS THERE SOMETHING
THAT YOU NEED!? *Papyrus asked them.*

Ink: Well , your brother said that we will wait here for him and the others to come. *Ink said to Papyrus.*