Chapter 21: Enemies

The sanses all went home to their own AU to do some work. Classic was sitting on his couch and Papyrus was in the kitchen cooking some hotdogs and pasta.

Papyrus: SANS! COULD YOU GO AND BUY SOME COOKING OIL PLEASE? *Papyrus asked as Classic stands up from the couch.*

Classic: Alrighty bro! *Classic said as he gives a thumbs up and went out to go to the supermarket to complete Papyruses request.*

As Classic walks to the supermarket , he greeted some people on his way there. He arrived at the supermarket and goes to where they sell the cooking oils and maybe he can also buy some ketchup for himself.

Classic finally found where the cooking oil is placed at after finding it for minutes. He grabbed one bottle then a lady came walking to him while her hands are on her waiste.

?????: Well , well~ If it isn't Sans! *Classic looks at the lady as the lady smiled at him with a hint of evilness.*

Classic: What do you want , Diana?* Classic said as he rolled his eye lights as he was saying the lady's name with a hint of annoyance. The lady smirked at him as she crossed her arms.*

Diana: Well , nothing much! I didn't expecting to meet you here. *Diana said as she grabs a bottle of cooking oil into her cart. Classic rolled his eye lights at her.*

Classic: Yeah me either..* Classic said sarcastically as he was about to leave but Diana said something that stopped him on his tracks.*

Diana: I'm sure your brother's cooking is disgusting until today , huh? *Diana said picking up a fight as Classic glared at her.*

Classic: Are you starting a fight right now?* Classic said as he began to get angry as Diana looks at him with a glare.*

Diana: Why yes! Because i don't know why they let monsters be staying with the humans!* Diana said as he breathes in and out as he looks at Classic angrily as Classic just rolled his eye lights and sights.*

Classic: If this is about again , i'm not going to listen to your ranting!* Classic said as he scratches the back of his skull while closing his eyes.*

Diana: It's all you monsters fault that my husband died!* Diana said as he looks at Classic angrily while glaring at him with a serious expression.*

Classic: Well , it's not my fault and why do you have to blame it on me or my kid , huh?* Classic argued as he irritatedly looks at Diana.*

Diana: All you monsters are at fault!!!*Diana said as he looks at Classing angrily as Classic looks at him like he was done of this conversation.*

Classic: Well then , why are you here? *Classic suddenly asked Diana as she was confused on why he suddenly asked her that.* Don't you know that your in the undergrounds , right?* Classic said as Diana knows what his saying.*

Diana: *Diana didn't say a word back at him as she begans to sweat.* S-so , What!* Diana said trying not to look defeated as he looks at Classing with her same glare.*

Classic: Well , if you say that us monsters aren't allowed in the surface then your not allowed here too. *Classic said as Diana huffed as she walks away from him as Classic smiled a victory smile as he pays for the groceries he bought and teleported back home.*

~With Frisk~

It was now their lunch break and all of the Frisks and Charas all sat down at a table eating their lunch. Jihyo and Dahyun are somewhere inside the school. Frisk stood up to wash her hands inside the girls bathroom.

When Frisk was finished washing her hands , she walked inside a hallway to the cafetiria. She saw three girls bullying one girl as she runs towards them. One girl was about to punch the girl in the face , Frisk grabbed her hand as the girl turned her head to see Frisk holding her fist back.

The girl pulled her hand away from Frisk as the three girls looks at her angrily and annoyingly.

Girl1: What do you think your doing?* The girl demanded as Frisk just looks at them.*

Frisk: What do you think i'm doing? *Frisk said as she turns to the girl and helps her stand up from her feet again as the girl shakes and was looking really hurt. Frisk furrows his eyebrows at them.*

Girl2: Why are you helping that coward , weak and useless thing? She's nothing of importance! *The girl said as the other two girls nods their head in agreement.*

Frisk: What do you mean weak? *Frisk said as the girls looks at her.* She's not weak at alland You guys are the cowards one! *Frisk said as the three girls eyes widen at what she said.*

Girl1: We are not cowards!!!* The girl argued as she was now irritated at Frisk as the girl grits her teeth.*

Frisk: Really? Look at you guys , there are three of you and your against this innocent girl alone. You guys are the cowards!* Frisk said as the girl from behind her eyes widen and she blushed. The three girls all went silent as Frisk looks at them seriously.*

Girl3: Who do you think you are , huh?! *The girl irritatedly said as she looks at Frisk furiously because no one talked back to them like that before.*

Frisk: Theres no need for you to know my name because your not worth it for me to tell you my name! *Frisk said as she grabs the girls hand as the three girls all widen their eyes and froze as Frisk and the girl she helped pass them.*

Frisk was walking towards the cafetiria as the girl she was holding her hand looks at her and blushed. Frisk finally realised that she was dragging someone and with that thought she stopped and looks at the girl.

Frisk: Are you okay? Sorry for dragging you!* Frisk said worriedly as the girl looks at Frisk wide eyed as she giggles at het.*

Shelly: Don't worry! I'm all good and thank you for standing up for me and my name is Shelly! *Shelly said as she gave Frisk as sweet smile as Frsik smiles back.*

Frisk: Nice to meet you! My name is Frisk! And don't worry about it! *Frisk said as she puts her left hand on her shoulder as Shelly blushed.*

Shelly: Th-thank you! *Shelly said smiling while blushing at her.*

Frisk: Wait... Don't you have any friends? *Frisk asked as Shelly frowns and shakes her head as a no.* Then we can be friends if you like and i can show you to my other friends aswell! *Frisk said excitedly as Shelly widen her eyes at Frisk's kindness.*

Shelly: Thank you so much and i would love to be your friend! *Shelly said as Frisk brighten up and takes her hand as she leads her to their table as Shelly looks at Frisk as she smiles at her with a blush.*

_________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Hey guys!!! Sorry for taking so long to update my story!!!

I hope you liked this one and i'm sorry but this is all i could do for now but i'll try to think of something satisfying for you guys and i hope you enjoyed reading my story~!!!

Please leave a comment and maybe put some advices for my next chapter~!!!!

Bye~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!