Chapter 20: The Special Classroom

Frisk and her friends were greeted by a pink-haired and beautiful girl when they opened the door.

Jihyo: Hi! My name is Jihyo Caramel! It's nice to meet you! *Jihyo greeted them as she bows her gead and smiles brightly at them as Frisk and the others smiles back. They start to introduce themselves to the whole class and went to a vacant seat.*

The teacher didn't eneter yet so they talked to each other Fdisk and the others talk to themselves because they are a little shy to interact with others. Frisk and the others observed the classroom and the students in it.

Dahyun: Hello there. You guys are the new student right? *This student asked to them as Cross frisk replied with a simple yes.* My name is Dahyun Kimby , it's nice to meet you. *Dahyun said as she smiles at them.*

Jihyo: Hi there guys we should tell you some info about this room and by the way if you need anything or question anything ask us because i'm the Class president here and this person here is the vice president. *Jihyo explained as she points to Dahyun.*

Betty: Thank you and we will! *Betty said happily as she starts to look around the room some more.*

Asriel: By the way , what are the information you want to tell us? *Asriel said with curiousity as he looks at the two humans infront of him. Jihyo and Dahyun looks at each other and back at them.*

Jihyo: Well , i'm not really sure if your aware of this but this is the special room and that means you guys have special souls. *Jihyo said as she looks around.*

Cross chara: I thought were in this class because we're special. *Cross chara assumed as Jihyo shook her head.*

Dahyun: Everyone here is special becuase you guys got a determination soul and some of have some rare souls like hate and many more. *Dahyun explained as Jihyo nods her head.*

Chara: Then you guys got a determination soul too? *Chara asked with wide eyes as she points at them as the two girls looks at her and smiles.*

Jihyo: Actually some of us here got a soul like this. *As Jihyo said as she takes out her soul. Her soul represents Kindness and Love. The reaction she recieved were unbelievable gasp from them and their faces brighten up.*

Betty: Then what's you soul? *Betty asked curiously at Dahyun as the others looks at her aswell. Dahyun showed them her soul and her soul represents Justice and Patience.*

Jihyo: Is there more you want to know please ask us. *Jihyo asked politely and sat down near them since the teacher won't be in the room for 20 minutes.*

Frisk: Where are the other officers of this class? *Frisk asked as she looks at some students and looks back at the two girls.*

Dahyun: Okay , so there over there is Jason and his the secretary. *Dahyun said as she points into 4 male students talking to each other on their seat.* And over there is our Treasurer her name is Skyla. *Dahyun said pointing to a girl standing while talking to 2 girls.*

Jihyo: And that boy over there his name is Chester and his the class Auditor. *Jihyo said pointing at a boy sitting while studying and talking to his friends a little.* Our P.I.O is Kevin. *Jihyo said while pointing at a boy that is reading some documents.*
_________________________________________
(Info about Skyla.)
Skyla belongs to braewynne

)Skyla belongs to braewynne