Please vote!!!

Hey guys!! I need your help on which story i should do next and these are the stories and if you want to vote please put your votes on the title of these stories.

Protecting What's Ours (Bad Sanses x Classic Sans)
Ship in the story: Bad Sanses x Classic , Dream x Ink , Sci x Outer , Blue x Lust , AfterDeath , Poth and Epic x Color. Fell and Swapfell joined the Bad sanses.

Yanderes!?!? (Multiship)
Ships: Kustard , Nightcross , Kréme , Dustberry , Errorink , Horrorlust , Sciouter , Afterdeath , Epicfresh.

The yanderes in the story is: Fell , Nightmare , Dream , Blue , Error , Horror , Sci , Reaper , Fresh.

You're Ours Now~ (Bad Sanses x Classic Sans)

This story is a High School AU. The Bad Sanses just transferred and Classic is a smol innocent nerd.

High School Love story (AU Sanses x Classic Sans)

Classic is a transfer student at Underverse High School and meets other new people.

My Marshmallow (Dust x Classic)

In this story dust is crazily in love with Classic. Classic a badass , innocent , smol bean. Dust is obssessive and protective towards Classic.

You Will Love Me! (Blue x Classic)

Blue may seems innocent but when he meets Classic he began to get possessive , obssessed over him and gets jealous and angry easily if someone tries to take his heart away.

He's Mine! (Fell x Classic x Dust)

Fell and Dust fell in love with Classic sans and their fighting for their love.

My Favourite One (Error x Classic)

Error saw Classic and fell in love with him but , he got a lot of obstacles ahead.

Our shooting star (Star sanses x Classic sans)

The Star Sanses fell in love with Classic Sans. Classic sees them as little innocent , hyper-active smol beans but , Classic will soon know that their true self are the complete opposite.

My love for you (Kréme/ Killer x Dream)

Killer met Dream and instantly like him but , there was an obstacle that needs to get through.

You're All Mine (Kustard ship)

Fell is crazily in love that he turns into a yandere for his sweet and innocent smol bean.

Unexpected Love (Bad Sanses x Classic Sans)

Ships: Bad Sanses x Classic Sans , Dream x Ink , Lust x Blue , AfterDeath.

Some of the characters are devils or angels and there are humans. One human got something unexpected.

Our Smol Beans (A Cross and Classis Harem)

The Bad Sanses' smol bean is Cross along with Epic and swapfell. Classic is the smol bean of the Star Sanses along with Fell , Outer , Sci , Fresh and Lust. AfterDeath is still in the story.

Please vote and i will soon make the chapter. You can't copy or i will not give you permission to copy these stories of mine because i'm still going to create all of them i just don't know which one of them should go first.