Chapter 14: Truce

The other sanses kept on glaring at Ray then suddenly a gaster blaster appeared and attached them as all of them dodge. All of them turned their heads to see some 10 dark figures walking out the forest. They narrowed their eyes at the walking figure. All of them are standing there glaring at the unknown figures.

BT Gaster: *BT Gaster summons some Gaster blasters and aims it at all of the sanses. The other sanses can sense malice from these figures and something might happen next , something big.*

Anti-Virus: Who are you!? And where did you come from!? *Anti-Virus exclaimed as he glares at the figures , looking so annoyed.*

BT Undyne: *Undyne smirks at them.* We all are from , Brokentale!!! *Undyne yelled excitedly as she finished saying those words as she starts to laugh out loud.* And i am Undyne!!! *As Undyne introduced herself with an playful grin.*

BT Gaster: I am Brokentale's Gaster. *Gaster introduced himself as the others introduced themselves aswell except for Alphys and Toriel.*

Ray: *Ray narrows his eyes towards the Brokentale monsters right infront of him.* What are you doing here then? *Ray asked still glaring at them and being weary.*

BT Grillby: We are here with the same objective as them. *BT Grillby spoke while pointing his thumb at the other sanses.*

The other sanses and Ray narrowed their eyes and knew exactly what they meant and their target is Classic. Ray snapped out of it and quickly turns around towards their house running as the other sanses just looks at him confused. Ray was running because he has left Classic and his brother inside the house alone and soundly alseep. He was worried that something might happen to them because of these monsters showing up so suddenly.

The monsters from Brokentale knew exactly what Ray is trying to do so BT Muffet captured him using her summoned webs. Ray struggles to get free as he summons a gaster blaster aiming at the middle of the web. The Brokentale monsters began to attack the other sanses as Chara made a barrier but the ones outside the barrier can still see what's happening inside the barrier.

Ray was fighting Muffet and Asriel as the other sanses fights the other BT monsters. Ray and the other sanses felt that something happened to their little marshmallow and at that moment the BT monsters found an opening to attack the sanses Ray flew back because of an attach Asriel landed on him as the other sanses flew back aswell because of the BT monsters combined their powers together and aims it at the sanses.

Ray knows that he can't win all by himself so he thinks of something that he hated a lot but , he will have no other choice but to agree to it. Ray faced the other sanses direction as Ink aswell as they both held their hands up for the other to shake it. Ray and Ink was surprised by this as they pushed that aside and just shakes each others hand knowing what the other meant.

Ray: I'm just doing this because i want to defeat them quickly and protect Classic , got that? *Ray stated hissing slightly as Ink nods.*

Ink: Me too , actually. So , truce? *Ink said letting go of each others hand as Ray nods. Ink nods at the others and nods at them. All of them smiled and began to get ready to fight. They readied their weapons and they start to glow their own magic powers' color.*

(RAY'S MAGIC'S COLOR IS GREEN HIS TONGUE AND BLUSH ASWELL.)

All of the sanses and the Brokentale monsters starts to run towards each other as they clash into each others weapons and powers meanwhile... inside the house was a Marshmallow like-angel skeleton sleeping in a room peacefully not knowing two figures rise from the dark.

In the shadows there you can see BT Alphys and BT Toriel opening the door on Classic's room. They stop at the sleeping skeleton right infront of them as BT Alphys takes out a syringe as BT Toriel guards the door for anyone that comes near them and that tries to save the original sans. Alphys almost stick the syringe's needle inside Classic but , blue magic prevented it from happening and the next thing that BT Alphys and BT Toriel knew.... is that they go flying towards a wall.

Someone hurridly went to check on Classic's room as the door opens to Classic's room showing RT Papyrus as Papyrus saw that Classic was awake looking at him as Classic looks back at the BT monsters again.

RT Papyrus: CLASSIC!! ARE YOU OKAY?! *RT Papyrus asked worriedly as he hurridly went to him as Classic nods and smiles at him as he looks back at the two BT monsters.*

BT Alphys: *BT Alphys stands up along with BT Toriel as the two gets ready to fight.*

Meanwhile outside was really an amazing fight. Ink was fighting Gaster as he use his brush to try and put chains or anything that can lower his HP down as he fights him with the other sanses as the others are fighting the rest. The BT monsters was really strong that BT Frisk is keeping up with Ray and Kin.

The sanses was overpowered by them and what's worse is that Classic is in danger inside the house. The other sanses can hear noises inside the house so they knew that Classic was inside there in danger so Ray had enough.

Ray starts to glow and then 3 rings with different colors was summoned the colors were Blue , Green and Yellow. The other sanses was so badly injured that they start to tremble if they try to get up especially Error , Cross , Ink , Nightmare , Abyss and Fell only half of the sanses are there in Ringtale while the others at Undertale for important things aswell.

All of them were down but , Ink , Nightmare , Error and the others tries to stand up but , Ray told them to stay back. Hate tries to stand up to help him but , Ray told them again that he can handle it for now as the others look at each other and stayed down. Ray stands up as he force his feet to stand. Ray walks almost like a zombie while his forehead is bleeding and he is now facing the BT monsters.

The others was confused on what Ray is going to do. They were worried because he looks like a child that is chlidish and savage , that is what the sanses are thinking but , they are so wrong. Ray opens his right hand and infront of his hand is a yellow gem ring that glows. Ray grabbed the yellow ring then the yellow glow starts to get more brighter than before and when the glow of the ring fades out it turned into a sword. Tge sword got a yellow handle and silver clean blade and a pure green gem designed the handle of the sword.

The other sanses and the BT monster's eyes widen in surprise and some in shock. The BT monsters glares at Ray as Ray glares them back the other sanses noticed that Ray's wounds , cuts and other injuries are gone aswell abd that made them shock again. Ray dashes forward as the BT monsters didn't even got time to react to this as all of them got slashed by Ray's sword the sanses was so amazed about this but , they refused to just watch him have all of the fun so they stand up aswell. They think they rested enough to fight so they charge at the BT monsters and suddenly a war happened between them.

Classic and RT Papyrus was fighting BT Alphys and BT Toriel. Classic admits it that the two of the BT monsters are really strong but , he's more stronger. Classic could easily defeat them but , they were inside the house so he can't move much or use his magic since it's too destructive and RT Papyrus is inside the house too while BT Alphys is fighting using some of her invention like bombs but , they didn't damage the house much and Toriel using her white flames at them and she can control her flames so , you could say that they were in a quite of a disadvantage.

Classic thinks of something and he flicks his fingers together and Classic , RT Papyrus and the two BT monsters were teleported outside , thanks to Classic teleported them there so , Classic and RT Papyrus could use their magic freely and the two BT monsters are gonna have a bad time.

_________________________________________
TO BE COTINUED...

Hello everyone!!!
I'm so glad for reading my story and i'm very shcked that a lot of people reads my story~!! I'm so thankful!!!

I hope you enjoyed my chapter and... I made a new friend and her/his name is EnderJem99!!!! Check her stories out if you want!! And i want to thank you ReadingManiacLife for appreciating my book even made two pages in your book to thank me and i'm so grateful to you!

Anyways , please write some comments about my story and don't be shy!!! I'm up for making new friends!!!

Bye now!!!