Chapter 19: Little

The sanses came back with their frisks and charas but Horror brought his human , Eliza. Ink brought Core Frisk and they told Classic that the kids should enroll here and Classic agrees and the sanses with a frisk left with him but the others that don't or didn't have a frisk tagged along aswell.

They arrived at the front of the gate of the school. Classic and the others found the school very familiar and realised that they met a pink-haired girl here. The sanses turns their heads along with the children with them to see Asriel running ahead as Chara and Betty on the sides and behind Asriel was Frisk. When the frisks and charas saw Frisk their soul beats faster and they don't know why but they start to blush even Eliza aswell.

Asriel: Good morning , everyone! *Asriel said as he stops running and starts to catch his breath as Betty , Chara and Frisk stops aswell and catches their breath.*

Classic: Good morning you guys! *Classic Greeted back as all the frisks and charas introduced themselves to the four newly arrive humans and monster and suddenly Flowey appears behind Frisk's neck and glares at all of them.*
_________________________________________

(The Frisks) Age
Undertale frisk - Frisk - 13
UnderFell frisk - Fell frisk - 13
Altertale frisk - Alter Frisk - 14
UnderSwap frisk - Swap frisk - 12
Core frisk - 14
Echotale frisk - Echo frisk - 15
Flowerfell frisk - Flower frisk - 13
Chaser frisk - Chaser frisk - 9
Possessiontale frisk-Possession frisk- 13
Sciencetale Frisk - Science frisk - 14
Fellswap violet - violet frisk - 13
Fellswap red - red frisk - 13
Birdtale - Bird frisk - 13
Undersky - sky frisk - 13
Hackertale - Hacker frisk - 14
Outertale - outer frisk - 13
Underbeat - beat frisk - 13
Farmtale - farm frisk - 13
Dancetale - Dance frisk - 13
Epictale - Epic frisk - 13
Underhell - Hell frisk - 13
Sanes frisk - 13
Ringtale - Ring frisk - 12
Piratetale frisk - Pirate frisk - 14
Storyshift - story frisk - 14
Quantumtale - Quantum frisk - 8
Xtale - Cross frisk

(Charas)
Undertale Chara - Chara - 13
Underswap chara - Swap chara - 12
Xtale - Cross chara - 14 (Cross and him have been seperated when gaster and X gave them a human and monster soul)
Storyshift - story chara - 14
Swapfell - Swapfell chara - 13
Horrortale - Eliza - 15
Outertale - Outer chara - 13
Epictale - Epic chara - 13
Piratetale - Pirate chara - 14
Quantumtale - Quantum chara - 8
_______________________________________

Chara , Betty , Asriel , Frisk: It's nice to meet you!! *They said in unison and they all went inside the school. They asked some students where they would sign up and then they found the principal's office. They've been given a form to sign and gave it back to the principal.*

Principal: Some of them gave unique souls but some of them will be in different classrooms but don't worry there are two classrooms for the unique souls and we call it special classroom. *The principal explained as the others nods and the principal told them their rooms number except the younger ones of them like 12 and below went to another school to enroll in but it was nearby the high school.*

All of the charas and frisks frowns that they don't have the same classroom as the original frisk. On the other hand , Chara , Betty , Asriel , Cross chara and Cross frisk were cheering in the inside. Tomorrow they will attend school so they went to buy some school supplies and after that they ordered the uniforms and went home. The frisks and charas began to bond with Chara , Betty , Asriel and especially Frisk.

Frisk cuddles up with Quantum frisk and Quantum chara as the others stare in jealousy as the two being hugged blushed. Classic and the others went to buy some food for lunch as the papyruses tagged along with Papyrus to train with Undyne and some of them even spar with her for the other gasters , they are finding where Gaster is , they kept on looking for him but no luck some of them are getting irritated too especially Red he was like a ticking time bomb if someone disturbs him. X stops and thinks.