Chapter 16: Sleep Over

Classic ear's (?) stops ringing and finally joins the others outside chatting. Classic noticed the other AU gasters actions towards his father as Gaster just talked at them casually and so is Papyrus with the other AU papyruses.

Classic: My brother and dad is so oblivious... *Classic commented as the other sanses looks at him and gives him weird looks on their faces.*

Nightmare: Well your one to talk. *Nightmare said on his head as he talks about Classic.*

Dream: Like father , like son... *Dream said in his head as he looks weirdly at Classic , Gaster and Papyrus.*

Ray: *Ray sights and smiles.* Classic..... your also oblivious. *Ray said as he crosses his arms.*

Epic: The oblivious trio rises , bruh! *Epic said in his head referring to Classic , Gaster and Papyrus as he nods on his thoughts.*

Classic: So.. what are you guys doing here? *Classic asked Gas since he was next to him on his left.*

Gas: We're here because your Papyrus said that there will be a sleep over here and he said to bring our family members if we want to. *Gas stated , smiling at the end. Classic nods in understanding.*

Classic: By the way.... where is Cross? *Classic asked making everyone noticed that Cross cannot be seen and at that time a portal opens.*

Xtale Gaster: Hello everyone!!! *Xtale Gaster exclaimed happily as he jumps out the portal carrying two skeletons on both of his shoulder as he smiles brightly. Ink and Error are confused on why is Xtale Gaster so happy and...nice?.*

Only Error , Cross and Ink knows how cruel and evil Xtale Gaster is but seeing him right now is like an impossible dream to come true and it was really weird for them. The two skeletons on his shoulders were Xtale papyrus and Cross with a deadpan face.

Everyone was silent they don't know what to say but then UT Gaster walks to him and starts talking to him. They had a lot of interesting things or you could say they were talking about science as the other Gasters stares at them with jealousy. UT Gaster is the most smallest gaster in the universe but he is the most powerful one.

Ink went to Xtale gaster and talks to him as Cross struggles to get free but Xtale papyrus did not struggle at all you could say he gave up on struggling but then sees an amazing and angelic skeleton that looks like him. The skeleton was UT Papyrus , Xtale Papyrus wants to go talk to him so he struggles aswell while Xtale gaster carries the both of them with ease while speaking with Ink.

Ink: So... what are your real intentions here? *Ink said a little angry that if he would ruin this day because this day is the day that he will hang out with Classic again and maybe impress him or make a move. Ink was snapped back into reality as Xtale Gaster spoke.*

Xtale Gaster: The reason is because i want the old days back and i miss to hang out with my baby boys~ *Xtale Gaster said while snuggling his sons on his shoulder.*

Cross: That's sweet , dad but i'm not a baby anymore and let us go!! *Cross complained as he struggles more.*

The sanses , Papyruses and Gasters laughs at them as the two skeletons being carried by their father blushed as their faces looks like grapes. All of them went inside the large house. Alphys went home at midnight. All of the Papyruses are still outside while the Gasters are in the secret lab below their basement and the sanses are in the living room talking and watching a movie.

~With the papyruses outside~

UT paps: LET'S GIVE OURSELVES NICKNAME SO THAT WE CAN USE IT TO CALL EACH OTHER!! *Papyrus said as the others agrees. He points at Underlust paps.* YOUR NAME WILL BE PINK!! *Papyrus exclaims happily as the other Papyruses hides their laugh but Pink did not mind the name at all.*