Chapter 7: Back To Their Own Au

Classic , Papyrus and Frisk went seperate ways because Papyrus is going to buy some things for the house like cleaning supplies , ingredients and others. Frisk went to the castle to visit betty and hang out with Chara later on.

(Yes Chara and Frisk are friends because this is my story. And if you have a problem with that... f*ck off )

Classic already paid for the things he bought (mostly ketchup) and thought of maybe he can go buy something for the other sanses. Classic smiled and went to a baggage counter and gives his groceries to the man incharge.

Classic went to buy something for the other sanses as he starts to go inside the grocery store and grab a shopping cart. Classic walked around the grocery store while pushing his shopping cart forward.

Classic: Okay , first some chocolate for Cross , mustard for Fell and so on. *Classic said while his strolling around and searching for things he needs to buy.*

----- 30 MINUTES LATER -----

Classic was done buying the stuff he was going to give to them as a gift. Classic and Papyrus went to the castle to pick up the kid. Classic spotted Frisk and they start to walk home while talking.

----- With The Other Sanses -----

Killer: The movie was awesome!!! *Killer cheered while standing up from the floor he was sitting on.*

Error: I aDmIT , THaT wAs A THrilLeR moViE! *Error said while grinning.*

While they were complimenting the Horror movie , Horror was laughing at every scary scenes on the movie while Blue and Dream are now shaking from fear while tears form in their eyes and Ink comforting the two smol beans and Cross and Abyss just..... shrugged.

Ink managed to calm the two smol skeletons down and they heard a knock at the door. Sci went to the door and turns the door knob around and opens it revealing Classic , Papyrus and Frisk.

Papyrus: HELLO , EVERYONE!!! WE'RE HOME!!! *Everyone in the living room looked at Papyrus as they smile and said 'Welcome home!!'.

Classic: I bought you guys gifts! *Classic said that took their attention. Classic gave them the gifts as they blush madly and thanked him many times.*

They all went outside and Ink opened up different kinds of portals. They all look sad that they have to leave so soon but , Classic reassured them that they can always visit Undertale this made the other sanses happy especially the star sanses.

They said their goodbye's as every sans jumps into the portals as the portals closes. Classic , Papyrus and Frisk went back inside the house and maybe watch a movie.

(It's still 10:23 p.m.)

----- In Underfell -----

Edge - underfell Papyrus

Fell: *Fell opened the door quietly as he went inside he tries to close the door without making any sound and he successfully did it. He tip toed to go upstairs but , he heard someone said "Ahem!". Fell looked to the other side and saw his brother or boss standing.* H-hey boss. *Fell said nervously.*

Edge: WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?! YOU ALWAYS COME HOME AT 9:00 P.M.!! *Papyrus demanded/stated as Fell starts to shake a little and laugh nervously.*

Fell: It's a really long story and you might get bored of it. *Fell said as Edge glares at his brother.*

Edge: TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED , GOT THAT!? *Edge said glaring at Fell. Fell gulps and clears his throat to speak up. Fell explained everything to him as Edge nods his head and let his brother rest because his also tired of work.*

----- Inside The Anti-Void -----

Error had nothing to do , so he decided to make another doll. He grabbed his knitting tools , Classic gave him as a gift. He starts to make a doll about Classic.

Error smiled at the unfinished doll that resembled a little bit of Classic abnd he began to work on tge doll later again because he was tired and took a nap.

----- In Underswap -----

Stretch - Underswap Papyrus

Blue opened the front door going inside the house , closing it quietly because he thought that his brother could be asleep. Blue went to his brother'sc room and quietly opened it and sees his brother sleeping peacefully.

Blue smiled and went to the kitchen to put the ingredient in the drawers that Classic bought for him as a gift and the ingredients were for to make taco's. Blue smiled while blushing lightly thinking about Classic eating his taco's at that thought Blue was now in a blushing mess.

Blue finished putting the ingredients inside the cabinets and fridge. Blue went to his room and take a rest. Tomorrow he was going to explain everything to his brother.

----- In Abysstale -----

Coal - Abysstale Papyrus

Abyss was flying towards his home. He unlocks it and was greeted by his brother and asked "him if he is okay?" Abyss told his brother that he was okay.

Coal is still worried about his brother and asked "What happened that made you not come home for those few days?" Abyss telks everything to his brother. Coal understands and let his brother rest.

Abyss went into his room and closed the door. He went to his bed and took out a book that Classic gave him as a gift. The book was a romantic comedy kind with some action. The book had more than one or five kinds of story inside it and it was a pretty big book. Abyss smiled at the book caressing it with his hand and puts it inside a drawer near his bed and ready to go to sleep.

----- In The Doodle Spear -----

Ink was just thinking on what to draw and when he was thinking Classis suddenly appeared in his head. Ink blushed hard and tries to think of something else but no! , he tries to think of something else but , the only thing that always appears in his head was Classic with different kinds of pose.

Ink blushed hard hiding his face with his sketchpad and decided to draw Classic. Ink finally finished about 10 to 14 drawings of Classic. Ink was tired and proud so he starts to drift off to sleep.

_____________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY , I'M REALLY THANKFUL THAT THE READERS ACTUALLY LIKES MY STORY SO FOR THE READERS I WILL WORK HARD ON MY STORY!!!

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE , COMMENT AND ANY SUGGESTION FOR THE STORY.