Chapter 18: Looking Around Undertale

You can play the music above while reading

Title of song: 2002
_________________________________________

Classic and the others went off to explore Undertale. They brought their money , phones (Yes they now have phones) , extra money , camera and their weapons but some of them only brought the ones that they own like Ink's paint brush and Cross' giant knife.

The gasters , papyruses and sanses teleports to snowdin's town. The papyruses went to a different direction while the gasters went to a different direction from the sanses. The sanses decided to go to Monster kid's neighborhood. They walked to arrive at Monster kid's neighborhood and starts to look around , they saw some humans and monsters talking , eating , playing and having fun.

Classic: *Classic spotted someone with brown hair that looks very familiar for him. The girl with brown hair was hanging her laundries andwhen she turns around she has black eyes with square shaped glasses on. Classic finally realised who it was.* Amy~!!!! *Classic called out while waving and the sanses turns their direction to where Classic was waving.*

Amy: *Amy flinched a little by Classic called her and she turns around with a little blush and realised who it was and she waved back. The sanses walks to her room with smiles on their faces.* Hi , Sans. *Amy said as she smiles at him and looks at the other skeletons behind Classic.*

Classic: Amy meet my friends. *Classic said as the others felt like they've been stabbed in the soul when Classic said friend but kept on smiling. The sanses introduced themselves to Amy and Amy introduced herself to the sanses.*

(Info about Amy Sweet and she belongs to MaeMaeSsa)

Amy: Would you guys like to come in to talk and eat some of my desserts? *Amy asked them as the sanses knew that it would be rude to decline her invitation so they agreed and Amy smiles warmly while leading them inside her house

Amy: Would you guys like to come in to talk and eat some of my desserts? *Amy asked them as the sanses knew that it would be rude to decline her invitation so they agreed and Amy smiles warmly while leading them inside her house. Amy and the sanses sat on the table some on the counter and ate some cake , cookies and pie with chocolate smoothies.*

Dust , Razzberry , Unfresh: These are so delicious~!!!!! *The three exclaimed while eating more cakes there were chocolate cake , vanilla cake , strawberry cake and red velvet cake.*

Ccino: So how did you two met? * Ccino asked as he takes another bite from his red velvet cake as the others are ready to listen.*

Amy: Well , if you want to know me and Classic met when i accidentally bumped into him because i was moving my things inside the boxes to this house. *Amy said as the sanses understood.*

Chaser: Do you live here alone? *Chaser asked as he wipes Timekid's mouth with a napkin and turns to Amy but he sometimes glances at Classic from time to time (Pun intended) aswell as the others but Amy noticed and she giggles and keeps quiet about it because she thinks it's cute and she noticed how dense Classic is.*