Chapter 6 Part 2: Crush

Frisk: Okay , guys. So we'll be going to  the supermarket. When we come back your going home to your own AU , right? *Frisk said/asked as Classic , Papyrus and Frisk starts to head up to the door.*

Ink: That's right! *Ink said , giving a thumbs up. Frisk smiles.*

Classic: Okay , guys. See you later and go ahead and watch a movie if you want and there are snacks inside the fridge or the cabinets *Classic said and the other sanses nods and replies with a 'okay' as Classic nods at them and going outside the house.*

Papyrus: DON'T WORRY WE'LL BE COMING BACK SOON!!! *Papyrus said while waving at them as he walks out the door with Frisk following behind him and closes the door.*

Ink: Alright. Can all of you gather to the living room? *Ink said while the other sanses raise a non existant brow.*

Dream: This is really important! *Dream said trying to convince them to stay. The other sanses stare at each other in confusion and just agree with it. They all went to the living room and sat down.*

Horror: So , what is this important thing? *Horror asked while sitting down on a chair.*

Dream and Ink looked at each other. Ink breathes in and looked at the other sanses. The other sanses are in confusion on what's Ink going to say.
Ink was going to say something but was cut off.

Fell: Okay , listen up. I want you to answer truthfully , got that? *Fell said glaring at every one each of them. Some nod and some just stare.*

Dance: So do you guys like Classic? Not a like as a friend but as a... crush? *Dance asked , every single sans in the living room starts to sweat or avoid eye contact or they just look away.*

Epic: Bruh , they're not denying it... it means that you bruh's like him~! *Epic said as everyone else are suprised or maybe shocked and they're in a blushing mess.*

G! Sans: W-what are you guys talking about? And why do you want to know? *G! Sans asked and the look on Ink and the others that knew began to blush.*

Abyss: Okay , listen everyone... i'm going to say this and i'm going to say this only twice , okay? So you better listen carefully. *Abyss stated as everyone in the living room nods and gave their attentions' to Abyss and the others that knew what's going on.*

~Meanwhile with Frisk , Classic and Papyrus at the mall~

Papyrus: BROTHER!! *Papyrus called out to Classic as he turned to face his brother.* PUT THOSE KETCHUPS BACK!! *Papyrus scolded Classic.*

Classic: But... Pap~! Please~!! Can i have some of them atleast? *Classic said giving his brother his cute face look. Papyrus sight and said 'FINE' as Classic cheered.*

While they were talking Frisk on the background was trying to reach  a cereal box that is way high up on a shelf and as soon as Papyrus and Classic stopped talking with each other Papyrus quickly went to frisk and helped her get the cereal box. Frisk thanked Papyrus as Papyrus gave her a big smile.

Classic went to return some of the ketchups and they were 20 ketchup bottle in his shopping cart.

~Meanwhile back at the other sanses~

Geno: So , what your telling us is that you guys are in love with Classic and the reason why you are asking us is because you are just curious? *Geno summarized everything they said and raising a non existant eyebrow while crossing his arms as every sans in the living room listen to him and agrees to what he said.*

Blue: YES! THAT'S RIGHT!! *Blue said in his usual loud voice while nodding and crossing his arms.*

G! Sans: I'm sure theres more than your curiosity on asking us your questions. *G! Sans said while smirking.*