Chapter 13: Bad Blood

Sorry for the misunderstanding everyone because Ringtale and Brokentale is a AU that i just made up.

Let me first introduce you.... Ray!!!

(Sorry for the drawing)

Info about Ray☝
-He is like Blue but , Blue is more energetic than him and is like Dream also.
-He is afraid of spiders.
-His blush is color green.
-He can easily gets jealous and really protective.
-Can be serious and comforting.
-Cute , Fun and is shorter than Classic.
-He can cook , clean,  dance and rap.
-He is smart , clever and resourceful.
-Is really powerful and has five special abilities.
-Love soft and comfy things.
-Loves to eat muffins.
-One thing you can say to him is that "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

???1- Brokentale Gaster
???2- Brokentale Frisk
???3- Brokentale Alphys
???4- Brokentale Undyne
???5- Brokentale Asriel
???6- Brokentale Chara
???7- Brokentale Grillby
???8- Brokentale Papyrus
???9- Brokentale Muffet
???10- Brokentale Toriel
???11- Brokentale Mettaton
???12- Brokentale Asgore

Onto the story!!!
_________________________________________

~In Dreamtale~

The sanses are gathered in Dream's castle feeling gloomy , sad , hopeless even Nightmare but they didn't give up on finding Classic.

Dream: *Dream is in his room trying to locate where Classic is. Then something happened , the blur began to clear up so... he gathered all of his magic to clear the blur up.* I KNOW WHERE CLASSIC IS!!! *Dream exclaimed with hope in his voice and running to the living room.*

The other sanses heard Dream scream as Blue was about to go upstairs but , then something yellow coming to his direction and was now being dragged back to the living room. Blue stood there dumb-founded as every sans gave their attention to Dream gloomy and sadness in their eyes while Dream's eyes shows hope and determination.

Ink: Dream..? Are you okay? *Ink said still sad and gloomy as he looks at Dream as Dream took a deep breath.*

Dream: I finally located where Classic is!!! *Dream said after taking a deep breath excitedly.*

Ganz: What do you mean? *Ganz asked seeing bags underneath his eye sockets as his voice was really depressed. *

Dream: *Dream smiled a small smile at them.* I can locate where Classic is! *Dream said smiling at them as the other sanses widen their eyes.*

Fell: Where is he then!? *Fell asked desperate to find him and be with him again.*

Dream: What i saw in my vision was a sign that says Ringtale on it. *Dream explained as Ink starts to think of that knid of AU.*

Ink: I think.... Ringtale is a forgotten or loss AU. *Ink stated making the other sanses a little confused on what Ink just said.*

Dust: What do you mean , Ink? *Dust asked first as Ink looked at him and then to the others.*