Chapter 2

"quit with that cliché love drama you two are having right now," the oldest and the mom of the group. name? Kwon Eunbi for sure.

"you're just jealous that you're the only one that is single," yena teasingly said earning a strong hit on the head by no other than eunbi.

Yena starts to pout and ran towards yuri with an open arm seeking for comfort.

"anyway, as I was about to say. I found a picture of all of us from 10 years back and also.............. Chaewon's letter," everyone began to look at minju worryingly even her wife, Ahn Yujin.

yes, she knew minju was madly in love with chaewon in the past but they are married now. those feelings minju had for chaewon doesn't bother her anymore now.

Minju's POV

*27 years old*

Everyone starts to stare at the photograph while memories of the past start to flash itself.

All of us remain silent and just look at each other with sadness in their eyes. We can't lie of how chaewon is such a great friend to us.

Now that I've turned 27, I have so many regrets. How I wish I can change back time and save chaewon but it's impossible to change it. or is it?

Third Person's POV

*17 years old*

Footsteps of a person running can be heard inside of Minju's house. the owner of the footsteps happens to be Kim Minju, the princess of Kim's family. at least that's what her parents think of her as.

Minju isn't the type to come late to school, in fact, she always is the first person to come to class doing some reading early in the morning in a silent room.

Today, however, happens to be one of those unlucky days where she got to school super late. her house isn't that far away from school. it's just about 5 minutes walking to reach there.

Minju hurriedly runs to wear her school shoes and grab her bag from the other side of the shoe rack.

That's when a thick envelope falls to the ground. 'who is this from?' that's what she's thinking just by looking at it.

she starts to check the envelope to search for the sender's name. maybe she can at least know who send it or what's the content. can't decide whether to open it or not.

'from Kim Minju' is what written on the surface of the white yellow-ish envelope. Minju's mind is full of question marks as she is confused. 'if this letter is for me, why is it from me?'

"Minju! Will you be able to reach school on time?" her mom interrupts her thoughts with a worried look.

"Oh, no!" Minju starts to flash out from the house and run to her school which is Enozi High. A school filled with smart, athletic and talented people.

Minju's POV

I know what to write in my diary today. "January 4th: Which is the first day of school and also the first time I overslept in my life."

Checking the time on the watch on my left wrist, legs are still running as fast as I can. it is "7.05 a. m." class doesn't start until 7.10, meaning I have exactly 5 more minutes before class starts.

From the distance, I can already see the building dedicating that I'm almost there. I start to run faster and faster reaching my limit.

Just as I'm about to enter the school gate, I can already see the school prefect standing against the gate with a notebook and a pen on their hands.