Chapter 8

April 13th

Chaewon's one week as a provisional soccer club member is over. instead of joining the official member, she quits the club.

I want you to make chaewon to join the club, even if you have to force her.

see, I think she actually does want to be part of the soccer club.

I'll definitely........change the future! "all right. that's it!" I accidentally shout in determination while standing up from my seat out of nowhere making everyone to startled and look at me with that look.

you know that one look. the 'what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you' kind of look. yea that's what they give.

"what's with that?" yena ask holding back her laughter. I almost forgot yena and eunbi are with me the whole time. stupid. "what's with what?" "you know that 'alright! that's it!'" I just shook my head.

"GOOD MORNING!!" yujin can be seen running towards the doorway at the same time as chaewon who is about to walk in the classroom. "you've got chaewon stuck in the doorway," eunbi nag yujin like a mother scolding her child for being loud.

"morning, mimmin~~~~" chaewon turns to me with a wide smile. "morning, chae." "ey... what about us, chae. no good morning for us too? I knew you treat minju differently~~," yena as the joker and the clown in the group starts to tease chaewon who is already red in embarrassment. eunbi who saw everything immediately smack yena's head in the back for playing too much.

at that same time, yuri came into the class holding a manga in her hand. "yuri~~~~ eunbi hits me~~~," yena made her way towards clueless yuri and hug her like she is her boyfriend who will protect her.

each one of us starts to form a smirk on our face when we saw how flustered yuri look with her cheeks slightly red.

"get away from me," yuri as a tsundere push the pouting duck away from her even though we all knew she likes it in the first place.

"ATTENTION CLASS!!" everyone turns around immediately just after hearing yujin's loud voice. she can be whispering but people can still hear her. "AS OF TODAY, KIM CHAEWON HAS BECOME AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE CLUB."

"is that true, chae?" eunbi ask in a motherly way. "yujin wouldn't get off my case about joining." "that giant dog. I hate pushy people especially when its a dog, don't you think?" yena whisper to us. well, except that she purposely say it out loud so that yujin can hear it.

maybe... the future is changing. everything in the letter is really taking place even that note.

school is cancelled today. well, not really since we still have to come to school but the good thing is that we don't have to study or bring books.

the class is oddly quiet today. I mean its quieter than usual. maybe because yujin wasn't in the class to hype everyone up.

yuri who is in front of us can be seen dancing in a weird way teaching chaewon how to dance weirdly like her. "don't teach my baby chae weird stuff," eunbi start to pull yuri's ear. "did you adopt her or something?" yuri rolls her eyes playfully.

"well, I already adopt 4 noisy and weird children except for minju though she is really obedient unlike all three of you. and the only normal one. since all 4 of you is already adopted by me, it wouldn't hurt to adopt one more which is chae, right?" eunbi explains.

suddenly a certain figure who pass by our class is eyeing on chaewon the whole time and the one who caught the whole thing is yena and some other classmates. "isn't that hyewon unnie, our sunbae from upper form? do you know her?" yena asks us.

"well, she is beautiful after all," yuri said making yena's body filled with jealousy inside. "she always comes to watch our soccer practise," chaewon explains. "really? that's kind of surprising," yuri replied.

yujin was found running to our classroom and trap yuri's head in both of her long and muscular arms. "YOU'RE TAG. I'M THE WINNER NOW." "I-I can't breathe, y-yujin." yuri tap yujin's arms strongly to catch some air.

Maybe the future really can change... by doing things that me 10 years in the future didn't... I can change the future.

"minmin~~," chaewon wrap her arm on my shoulder. "did something good happen? you look kind of happy," she continues. I nodded. "eyes forward, or you'll bump into something."

"chaewon-ssi!" we search for the one who called chaewon and when we did, we're kind of surprise knowing it was hyewon sunbae, the famous senior in our school.

"I'll come to watch your practice again today. bye, see you later," she waves at chaewon. only chaewon. with that flirty and seductive smile of hers.

is she interested in chaewon? I mean chaewon did catch everyone's eyes even on her first day. "let's go, minmin~~," chaewon interrupted my thoughts. "oh, yeah."

"minmin... can I ask you a favour?" "sure." "I have morning practice, so can you give me wake-up calls from tomorrow on? I know it's too much to ask. you don't have-" before she can actually finish her sentence, I cut her off. "sure, I'll do it. what time should I wake you up?" "five."

April 14th

the day before our break starts is a half-day school. only four hours of class. our sunbae, hyewon unnie confesses her feelings to chaewon during free period.

chaewon starts to date hyewon sunbae after that.