13.

Harry came out from the champions' tent looking wary and paler than a sheet of parchment. He hadn't seen the grey dragon that was standing off to the side waiting for someone to dare go near its nest. The stadium was silent as they watched Harry spot the golden egg and begin marching over to the nest. The dragon chose this moment to reveal itself and slammed its tail down at the rock that was inches from his face.

The crowd yelped and Harry jumped away from the pieces of rock that flew towards him. Fred cooed and excitedly looked through his binoculars to see if any of Harry's bones had been broken, while George's grin dropped and he actually feared for the boy's life. Blair couldn't bring herself to remove her face from George's arm and clenched her eyes shut. Her hands were now tightly wrapped around George's wrist and she was sure she was cutting off his circulation.

"Use your wand Harry!" Hermione could be heard screaming.

"Accio Firebolt!"

The dragon inched closer and prepared to shoot its flames, making Harry leap behind a boulder as the ground around him melted into lava. Blair dared to peek down at the action and saw nothing but the dragon closing its mouth for a moment and a flying broomstick soar into the stadium. Harry appeared behind the half melted bolder and jumped on to the broomstick, now airborne around the stadium.

The stands cheered as the dragon attempted to follow but was stopped by the chain that hung around its neck. For a moment, it seemed like Harry was about to touch the golden egg. But the dragon blew more of its fire and made him rear his arm back and take another round at it. But the dragon yanked harshly at its chains and the sound of metal breaking caused everyone to stop their cheering and begin fearing for not only Harry's life, but their own.

"Brilliant!" Fred exclaimed.

"No, not brilliant!" George retorted as the dragon began freely flying around the stadium after Harry. The dragon's wings were far too big for such a small space and they skimmed the sides of the arena, making people duck and scream.

George saw the oncoming wing and wrapped his arms completely around Blair's small frame, yanking them both down and out of the wing's path. Fred wasn't as lucky and had his beanie pulled from his head, leaving his hair sticking up and eyes wide from the sudden action. Harry disappeared out the stadium and the dragon followed, finally giving the stands a bit of peace.

"You've got hat hair," Angelina giggled from behind and Fred glared harshly at her. He reached up and attempted to flatten his hair while George and Blair slowly ascended back up to their full height.

"Thanks..." Blair mumbled to George but made no move to shuffle out his arms.

"No problem," he replied and cracked a lop-sided smile at her, enjoying the feeling of having her against him. Blair blushed at the sight of his smile and turned away, looking for any sign of the dragon or Harry in the distance.

It was dead quiet as the sound of the dragon's cry echoed throughout the school grounds. Everyone stared and the worst of assumptions formed in their minds. Professor Dumbledore could even be seen looking worriedly around at the skies, while Igor Karkaroff could be seen with a subtle smirk on his face.

And just as Professor Dumbledore went to put his wand to his throat, the sound of a broomstick soaring through the sky made cheers erupt in the stadium once more. Harry appeared and flew towards the unoccupied nest and snatched up the golden egg. Blair found herself applauding loudly for Harry as he was taken back to the champions' tent to await his scores and have his injuries tended to.

"Let's go find Charlie," George said into Blair's ear and edged past Fred, his wrists still clamped in both of her hands.

The two made their way down the stairs of the stadium and jogged to catch up with the dragon tamers that were bound to be heading back into the Forbidden Forest. George let Blair clutch his wrist and saw his brother standing beside three other tamers as the last dragon was being pulled into the forest. Blair noticed the only redhead among the group and noticed his lanky figure was the same as Fred and George's. There was no doubt that he was the Weasley.