16.

Once study period had finished, George basically sprinted out of the Great Hall after Blair. It was an amusing sight to see the small girl walk calmly out of the hall with a tall redhead in tow. Blair was under the impression that they'd have their talk while on their way to Potions, but George had very different ideas. So when George grabbed hold of Blair's robe sleeve and started to drag her in the opposite direction, she immediately dug her heels into the floor.

"W-What are you doing?!" she cried as he pulled her through the corridors, taking her further and further away from Professor Snape's classroom.

"We're ditching so we can talk," George simply replied.

"Ditching?! I am not ditching Potions!" Blair fought against his motion but she had the feeling she would only result in tearing her robe sleeve. "We'll get into trouble!"

"Freddie and I do it all the time," he shrugged and brought Blair out into the Entrance Hall and out of the castle. "You're not getting out of this, Blair. You agreed to talk, so that's what we're going to do."

Blair shut her mouth and continued to complain and grumble inside instead. George didn't seem like he could be swayed so she sucked it up and glanced over her shoulder towards the castle they were walking away from. She had never ditched a class before and she definitely wasn't ready to start doing so now. She knew that Fred and George had a knack for ditching their classes, and she couldn't bare to think about the amount of letters that would have been sent home to their parents. If she ever had a letter sent home, she'd be sure to never forget it.

"Are we... are we going to the Quidditch grounds?" Blair questioned in confusion when she saw the tall stands that represented all four houses.

"I think we both need to let off some steam," George mused as he stopped so that he was standing beside Blair, finally letting go of her robe sleeve. "I haven't been on a broom in ages."

George led her onto the pitch and headed towards the shed that sat under the Hufflepuff stand. Blair stayed standing on the pitch and looked up to the flags on top of the four towers. She hadn't played any Quidditch since losing against Gryffindor at the end of last year and had to admit that she missed it. Even though she never talked to anyone during their games, she enjoyed competing as a team. And not to brag or anything, but Blair considered herself a fair and good addition to the Ravenclaw team. Roger Davies was a good captain and Cho Chang was one of the best known Ravenclaw Seekers. Blair adored her Nimbus 2001 as it was one of the only things she had ever spent a significant amount of money on; besides Jasper, of course.

"This is yours, right?"

Blair was pulled from her thoughts to see George holding up her black broom with his own brown one in hand. She looked over his shoulder to see the lock that was once on the shed door was on the floor, smoking and oddly smelling of gun powder. It wasn't hard for her to conclude that he had used one of his many fireworks to break the lock, using whatever logic the Weasley twins were known for making good use of.

"How did you know this was mine?" Blair asked as she took the broom from his hand.

"Lucky guess," he sniggered while glancing at the obvious black sleekness of the wood before glancing back at her. Blair realised what he was alluring to and rolled her eyes, knowing that the broom shed had almost all brown brooms except for her dark and gloomy one.

"So," George started as he mounted his broom and levitated off the ground, looking down at her. "Let's talk."

"We're going to talk while flying?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Do you have to question everything?" he shot back and Blair glared up at him.

In spite of him, she stayed silent as she too mounted her broom and slowly ascended up so she was his height. George sent her a grin before putting both of his hands together and looked at her as if they were sitting in an office, discussing parchments and work-related things. Blair was surprised to see him balance so well without holding on to his broomstick and attempted to do the same, only to wobble and force her hands to fly back to where they once were.