92.

Blair spent most of her days working on the potion. The Order had heard about the book that had caused so much trouble and decided that it was best to keep her away from missions where she could be confronted by Death Eaters. They were bound to be aggravated from Fletcher's death as it was probably his job to get the book out of the Order's hands. At this point, they wouldn't care if they killed Blair in the progress of finishing the job for him. The Order agreed Blair should focus on the recipe so they could begin testing it as soon as they were able to.

Fred and George headed out on Order missions in her place and were content with knowing she was at home safe with Molly fussing over her constantly. With the girl now being a permanent resident, Molly had claimed her as her new best friend. The woman had needed someone to gossip with about the family during the day and was always asking about her and George's ideas for their wedding. Blair didn't mind this because she got to see the many embarrassing and adorable baby pictures of the twins and the rest of the Weasley children. She was uncontrollably giggling one evening when the twins came home with Arthur in tow with Molly holding the famous photo album that had been pulled out from its place on the book shelf too many times for Fred and George's liking.

"They always found their way into the pond whenever we weren't looking," Molly would chuckle at the moving picture of a young Fred and George being found bathing in moss.

"Mum, stop showing those!"

"But they're so sweet!"

"Aw Georgie, your little gap tooth!"

As for the previously mentioned wedding, after hearing about George's plans for their future, Blair was even more eager to exchange their vows and officially be wedded. George didn't know that Fred had told her about his plans and his hopefulness for a ceremony and Blair didn't want to make it obvious that she knew. But it was beginning to become unbearable. The ring was starting to feel tight and the diamond was beginning to dim, but she had considered the possibility of that being only of her marriage-deprived mind. Her dreams, however, were vivid and consistently solid in her vision. They consisted of the same small house that sat up on a hill of lush, green grass. The house tilted to the right from the continuous wind that came with living on the tallest hill in Puddlemere. George would emerge from the inside and turn to her to give her a kiss goodbye. He would then apparate to the shop in Diagon Alley and Blair would stay home creating potions and new products for him to take everyday. It was getting difficult waking up to then find George gone on yet another dangerous Order mission and still feeling the engagement ring on her finger (that she still loved but yearned for more meaning).

Their shared bedroom had also become Blair's potions room. Keeping the windows constantly open to waft out the smell of pickled toad and Merlin knows what other stenches, she sat on a pillow from off of Fred's bed and spent hours in front of a steaming cauldron. She had added all the things that were originally from her healing potion and was beginning to add the things that Fred had brought her. This meant that she would soon need to venture out to find the rare ingredients that made the brewing process so difficult. Blair dreaded this moment because not only were they incredibly hard to find, but the procedures to undergo before adding them to the potion were both long and brutal. To make it brief, one of the procedures was taking a live, near extinct toad and skinning it while its flesh is still moist. If this isn't followed exactly as Blair's father's book says, the whole potion will need to be redone.

Blair didn't want to know how her father knew how to do all of this without seeking help from dark wizards and witches. She supposed she would need to venture to the same types of dark folk in order to get the right ingredients. Hopefully, she'd be able to get a large supply so when the time where she would need more could be further delayed.