68.

"We'll meet in Trafalgar Square at midnight," Mad-Eye Moody instructed as they sat at the kitchen table in The Burrow. The rest of the Order nodded and got up from their seats to head for the door. They would try and sleep before the start of the mission that was bound to be strenuous. Then they would head out into London where the attack was said to take place. Fred had reassured them that the Death Eaters never hinted to forgetting their plans after his sudden appearance in the farmhouse, so they assumed the attack was still happening.

"Do you three want to stay for tea?" Molly asked the twins and Blair as the Order started to pile out of the house. Bill, Charlie and Arthur stayed sitting and were waiting patiently for one of Molly's infamous dinners to be served up. The oldest of the Weasley siblings had chosen to stay back at home while the demand for special Order meetings were at an all time high. Bill had been talking about getting a desk job for Gringotts instead of being an official curse-breaker in Egypt, while Charlie says he had a ton of holiday leave that he hadn't yet used. Besides, the dragons were heading into hibernation and wouldn't be much trouble for the tamers that were still on shift in Romania.

"Yes!" Blair answered, jamming her elbows into the twins' sides when they went to turn down the offer. She had cooked every night for the three of them and was dying to take a night off for once. The twins may love her cooking, but she loved being cooked for every now and again.

Molly smiled knowingly and got three more plates out from the cupboard, charming portions to fly out of the pan and into their respected chinaware. Blair slipped into the seat next to Bill with George beside her, while Fred sat next to Charlie on the opposite side. Arthur sat at the head of the table and Molly handed out cups of Pumpkin juice. They went to dig in to their meals, when Blair caught a strange movement from the shoulder of Charlie's leather coat. Her head tilted to the side in confusion as a bump started to rustle around and Charlie didn't seem fazed or wasn't aware of the moving growth under his coat.

"Charlie?" she started and the Weasleys looked up from their plates to her. The said man met her eyes and furrowed his eyebrows in question. "What's that?"

"Oh!" he chimed when he looked to where she was pointing to and reached under the leather. The growth froze in its place at Charlie's grip and everyone watched in anticipation. In Charlie's burn, scarred hand was a miniature dragon that flapped it's tiny wings in attempts to fly.

"Oh my word!" Arthur gasped, putting down his utensils and gawking at the animal. "Did you bring that all the way from Romania?"

"He must have snuck into my coat while I was leaving," Charlie laughed and held his palms out for the dragon to walk across. It let out a tiny rawr and eyed the table of food, surveying the meats that sat on everyone's plates. Blair was amazed that dragons could get so tiny. She had remembered from the Care for Magical Creatures that dragon eggs weren't even this small, meaning their babies were at least the size of Hagrid's giant hands. But this dragon looked full grown, yet it sat in Charlie's palm like one sat on the tip of a mountain.

"Surely that's against some laws," Bill stated. "The transport of magical animals or whatever."

"That thing will burn the house down, Charlie! You have to take it back!" Molly cried and put anything that was flammable away from the table.

"This is an Australian Pebbled-back. They don't breathe fire. The climate they're native to is too dry and flammable, so they can't even cough a spark," Charlie explained while caressing the rough back of the creature.

Fred sniggered something about the dragon being a loser for not being able to even light a match, which resulted in a glare from his older brother. Blair enjoyed the dinner and guessed that most of their nights were like this when the family were together. Even though Ron and Ginny were currently at Hogwarts, the Weasleys were still able to act like a full family and have their quirkiness and that no other family held.