94.

Israel was a completely different world from dreary, old England. Blair had heard about the past and ongoing conflicts that had and were happening in Israel, but you wouldn't be able to tell that the country was in the middle of chaos. Compared to the war going on in England, this was like walking through a daisy field. The buildings were unique and colourful, focusing on royal blues and bright reds. Tapestries and woven wall hangings were sold at cute little stalls that lined the pebbled streets. Houses were of warm beige that was so different and refreshing from the brown brick structured houses back home. It wasn't as cold in Israel despite it being the same season as it is in England. It didn't snow, but it was cold enough to see the locals bundled up in stylish shawls and scarves.

It was also Christmas Day. People cheered as they passed each other in what Blair assumed was Hebrew saying Merry Christmas, but then she thought about the holiday that the Jewish faith had around this time. Maybe they were cheering the greeting of Hanukkah as it spreads over the Christmas time as well. But either way, people were happy and weren't afraid to be seen on the streets. England was much different this year.

"Who would ever want to start a war with this place?" Fred pondered as they walked through the stalls and streets. "They're so friendly."

"I heard it's something to do with the mass migration on England's part," Blair said briefly and he raised an eyebrow at her in confusion. She waved her hand dismissively as she couldn't be bothered explaining the entire history of Israel and what was once Palestine.

"So what does it say about places to look for here?" Fred asked, glancing towards the green book in Blair's hands. She took the time to open it up and reread her father's notes that had mentioned the country of Israel. A few specific countries were mentioned throughout his writing and Blair hoped that the remaining ingredients could be found in them.

"Under the word Israel, he's written some of the ingredients with question marks next to them," she explained to Fred. "Whether that means he found them here or he hoped they'd be here, I don't know. But there is a mention of a 'Umistan's Emporium'. Maybe that's an ingredients shop."

Fred started to look around for a sign with the shop's peculiar name on it while Blair continued to ogle at the street around her. The bright colours and constant bustle of people made her forget why they were here and about her sadness from leaving George behind at The Burrow. He would have loved to have come along and see the foreign place in all its liveliness. Once Christmas Day is over, he'll want Fred and Blair back home so they could be their iconic team again. Maybe then he could come along.

"That doesn't look like a non-suspicious witch at all, huh?" Fred's voice made Blair look up to see him gesturing towards the next corner. Standing at the corner of beige wall was a woman with a black shawl over her head who looked over her shoulder as she slipped behind the wall, hurrying away from the busy street and down a thin alley way.

"Witch?" Blair said in a quiet voice and Fred nodded, sending them into a brisk walk to catch up to the shawl-covered woman.

They were greeted with the nicest looking alley way they'd ever seen. Back home, the alley ways were dark and always littered with leering men that stunk of mud and wet dog. A dampness could always be smelt and they were prime places for dodgy deals and dangerous crimes. This alley way, however, had patterned tapestries hanging on the walls and local artwork that had been painted over the doors that lined the brickwork. A teal table and chairs sat against the side for those who wanted to have a quiet conversation while being close to the livelihood of the city centre. The only thing that was menacing and out of the ordinary in the alley way was the scurrying witch who held her shawl securely over her head and shoulders.

Blair took the lead and watched the woman turned to a door on the left that had purple swirls painted over the wood. A chime was heard from a bell that hung over the door as she entered before she disappeared inside, returning the alley back to its colour and quaintness. Slipping their wands into their hands for caution, Blair and Fred headed for the purple door and carefully inched the door open.