47.

Fred and Lee decided to retire to their dormitory after they had stuffed their faces with the Sunday roast in the Great Hall. They chose not to question why both George and Blair weren't seen at dinner. It was Sunday and Sunday meant that no one cared about anyone, because that was just too much effort. Especially for Fred, who struggles to care what he's doing most of the time. He had only just made it to the Owlery in one piece and given the form to an owl, before slipping down the many stairs the castle had and made it to the Great Hall for lunch. He then shuffled away to hang with Lee down by the Black Lake before slithering back up the many stairs to the Great Hall again for dinner.

It was now time to not do all the homework that he and Lee had left until today and maybe discuss some more marketing strategies for the Weasley line. They were yet to introduce the Headless Hats, which were bound to be a best seller. They needed a demonstration of some kind to get the word out that the charmed accessories were available.

"We can always cover Blair's cat with it? It'll be well creepy to have a headless cat walking around," Lee suggested.

"Maybe. I'd love to see that cat disappear," Fred nodded along.

They climbed the stairs to the boys' dormitory and thought nothing of that fact that the door to the seventh years' room was closed. It was there room, they should be able to walk in without knocking regardless of the fact of the door being closed or not. Lee had been the one to push open the door and be greeted with the sight of complete darkness. The curtains had been drawn on all of the windows and blocked out the sunset that could be seen where the Black Lake met the sky.

"Why is it so dark?" Fred grumbled and pulled out his wand, pointing it towards the candle wick that was closest to him. A small flame caught and lit up the room gradually, allowing them to see the faint outlines of their piles of clothes that littered the floor.

Barely looking at anything other than their own beds, Fred and Lee threw down their coats over their trunks and fell on to their beds with a sigh. While Lee drifted off into a food coma, Fred lifted his head and looked towards the bed that sat on his right. George's bed was encased by the long curtains that hung from the bars connecting the four posts together, making anything inside blocked from view. And considering he and George had done everything together since birth and knew everything about each other, this was odd. They were all boys; there was little privacy in this room.

If Fred was a caring brother and didn't always have the urge to be intrusive, he would leave the curtains closed and just assume George wanted to sleep with something different tonight. But of course, we all know that Fred was the complete opposite to this. He sat up from his bed and stepped in front of the thick curtains, thinking not of what could possibly on the other side besides George's peacefully sleeping form that he could probably put Lee's tarantula on. Curling his fingers around the edge of the curtain, he yanked it back and revealed the contents of the four-poster bed.

The sight of George's shirtless figure was nothing out of the normal. However, the addition of Blair's completely naked body was definitely not expected. Even though anything that was limited to the female body was covered by George's purple duvet, it wasn't hard to imagine what was pressed up against George's side that was causing him to sleep with a dreamy smile on his face. Fred hadn't seen many naked females in his time but Blair was certainly not one that he had been anticipating to see at all.

Blair, who was in a light sleep and was due to be waking up from her nap, could hear the calm ambience of the silent room that used to be plunged in darkness. Unaware of the extra ginger that had his head poking through the curtains with his mouth forming an 'O' and his eyes bulging out his sockets, she cracked her eyes open and first saw the faint candle light that flowed over the bed's posts and curtains. She specifically remembered George extinguishing all the candles in the room before they had fallen into their evening naps, making the sight of the faint glow odd. But it was when she raised her head off of the pillow and turned her gaze to the left side of the curtains, that she then realised why the room wasn't plunged into darkness.