51.

What do you guys want to see more of in this story? :)

---

Lessons in The Room of Requirement resumed every week on Wednesday evenings. There were only two weeks left until the Christmas break began and everyone would go home for the holidays. Harry had Dumbledore's Army learning attacking spells now that they had mastered the protection spell. The dummies that the room provided were brilliant but the real treats were when pairs would duel. The class would separate on to either side of the room, leaving an aisle for a pair to try and knock each other off their feet. The Reducto curse, the stunning charm and the disarming charm had been the focus lately, before they'd move onto Patronuses after the Christmas break.

"Alright Blair, George, have a go," Harry instructed from the sidelines.

The couple had been chosen for the stunning charm in today's duel. Blair stood in front of the lit fireplace and George stood towards the entrance of the room, their wands in hand and pointed at each other. To say Blair was nervous was an understatement. Everyone was aware that George could perform multiple spells non-verbally, putting her at a disadvantage. She wouldn't have any sign of warning before he'd cast his spell, while he would be able to see when she planned hers with the intake of her breath and the movement of her mouth.

"Come on, Georgie," Fred whispered from the side.

"You got this, Blair," Poppy said, giving her two thumbs up.

Staring at each other for a couple of seconds, Blair could see George trying to hide the smirk that was growing on his lips. If there was one thing that was George's weakness if it wasn't verbal spell work, it was his constant urge to be smug about things. She took this as her warning and swished her wand quickly.

"Stupefy!"

The boy was shot off his feet and landed on the pillow that had been placed strategically behind him. A small choke in his throat could be heard from the wind being knocked out of him, causing the girls in the room to giggle as they made their way over to Blair. The boys in the room face palmed at the sight of the Weasley rising stiffly from the pillow, wincing at the small ache that was in his back.

"That was embarrassing, mate," Fred sighed, not bothering to help his twin up. "You surely could have gotten her."

"She knows me too well," he defended as he got to his feet, watching as Blair was surrounded by her friends and the entire female population of Dumbledore's Army. Even though she had literally just put him on his ass, he couldn't resist admiring her bright smile and blushing cheeks from all the attention. A small smile built up on his own face and Fred rolled his eyes at the obvious twinkle that was in brother's eyes.

"I wish people would look at me like that when I've just been put on my ass," he mumbled before walking off to Angelina.

The lesson continued with more practice with disarming and stunning spells. Blair was partially distracted because of the thought of having to patrol with Fletcher tonight. Because of the Head Boy's complaints about her doing 'something' to him, Professor Umbridge had demanded Professor Dumbledore to change his style of patrolling. She wanted the Head Boy and Girl to patrol together, just like how it had been in previous years. Dumbledore had little power against the annoying woman and informed the two students that they were now to patrol the corridors together. This was something that Blair had been anxious about from the very beginning, and now that Fletcher had a personal dislike towards her, it was going to be a long night alone with him.

"Excuse me? Do you have any more of the potion?"

Blair looked down and saw a third year that had recently joined the defence lessons. He was short and looked confident in talking to a seventh year, but slightly nervous in having to approach a girl. Ever since the brewing of the fresh batch of healing potions, students had been resuming their visits with her in ask for a bottle. She had been anxious at first to ask for a galleon in return, but the word had spread fast and it had been widely accepted. If students didn't have the cash, they would simply ask others who had already purchased a bottle to use some of theirs. It had become a kind and tight community inside the Hogwarts walls, and Professor Umbridge had still somehow not found out about it.