91.

In the next few weeks, Remus announced that Tonks gave birth to a baby boy. Most of the Order didn't even know she was pregnant because of the disillusion charm she had cast over her belly to avoid suspicion. It would be highly dangerous to walk along the Death Eater infested streets with a bump and a werewolf walking next to you. It was for the safety of Tonks and their unborn baby, but now the little one was free and would hopefully grow up in a world where he would be accepted as a supposed 'half-breed'.

This seemed to be the only good news in the entire Wizarding world. More and more people began disappearing and Harry, Ron and Hermione's faces were planted everywhere with a big 'WANTED' sign over their heads. Arthur had gone to get the paper one day and came back with three posters that had been put in every edition of the Daily Prophet. Molly was upset when she pulled the poster of her own son out of her husband's hand and was ready to fall over when the article about a breach in the Ministry was read out by Arthur. The three had somehow gotten as far as the Department of Mysteries and had allegedly stunned Umbridge, who had taken the role of judging who should be sent to Azkaban, before escaping the grips of the new Minister for Magic; Corban Yaxley.

Blair stared at the article about her uncle's address to the escapees and felt near nothing for him. She thought that despite his Death Eater reputation, she would feel a sense of familiarity as he was her only known living relative, but she was empty when she saw the moving picture of him in the Daily Prophet. He threatened those who were hiding Harry Potter and his friends will be sent to Azkaban without a trial. She despised his resemblance to her mother and hoped that she'd never cross paths with him in her lifetime.

"Stop reading that," the paper was pulled out of her hands and George's face appeared in front of hers. He sighed when she pouted and fell down in the seat next to her on the sofa. The living room was lit by the afternoon sun that hung high outside and made the room warm, despite it being a chilly autumn day.

"Don't go pouting like that. You know I'm right," George sassed and brought the cup of what Blair assumed was Molly's freshly made pumpkin-flavoured tea to his lips. She threaded her arm through his and grabbed his hand that laid limply on his knee, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Blair couldn't be more relieved to be back at The Burrow. With Fletcher gone for good and The Burrow's barrier keeping them safer than Hogwarts, she could breathe somewhat easily. She could cuddle up to George at night in his room and not have to worry about Death Eaters coming knocking on their door. If they were still in that hotel that couldn't keep the biggest of live rats out, they were sure to be sleeping with their eyes open. Her father's potion book would need to be disguised and kept close instead of in Blair's trunk of clothes upstairs in Fred and George's room.

"Did you give Freddie the list?" she asked while adjusting her cheek against George's shoulder.

"Yeah but chances are he won't look at it," he answered, leaning his head against hers. He admitted that he was also relieved to be home and couldn't imagine leaving for another long mission like the one before. He had even sent Fred to get the potion's main ingredients rather than going himself, using the excuse that he would then help Blair make the potion and Fred can sit out for the brewing process.

The potion had many ingredients in order to brew it perfectly. Blair's original stash of things for her healing potion would be extremely useful but there were rarer things that they'd need in order to follow her father's recipe. Things that were native to certain countries and went for a hefty price on the black market. They would need to hunt for those, but for the starting point, the ingredients could be found in general potioneering shops. If there were still open, that is.

Looking at their entwined hands, Blair spotted the silver ring that hadn't left her finger. The silver pressed against George's ring finger and made her think that he should get one too, just to make the both of them feel included in the engagement. She was glad that he had given it to here before the mission, but was starting to wonder whether he had been thinking about having the ceremony any time soon.