97.

The two met in an embrace and squeezed each other for as long as they could. Arthur was able to disarm the other Death Eater and give the two a moment before he sent the man over the window pane and falling to a rocky end. The corridor was free from duelling momentarily but there was no shortage of bodies that hadn't been as lucky as the Weasleys and Blair. The two knew that it wasn't the time to be sentimental and say how much they had missed each other during their separation, but allowed themselves a second to indulge in each other's arms. Blair nose buried itself into George's shoulder and George reminisced in the feeling of having her body against his again.

"Where the hell have you been?" he sighed before pulling away, looking down at her already soot-covered clothes and minor cuts to her cheek.

"Doesn't matter. I finished it," she held up the bottle again and George took the time to look over it.

"It works?"

She shook her head but gave him a hopeful look, showing that many lives depended on it being successful. George gulped and went to open his mouth again, when Arthur's body suddenly crashed into theirs'. They stumbled into the corridor's wall and held each other as they winced at the ache that formed in their shoulders. Looking away from the one another for the first time since reuniting, they turned to see an enormous giant sneering at them from above. The giant wore dirty rags and had misshapen features to show its odd growth pattern, but the addition of the huge over-sized jagged sword in its hand caused the most worry in the three magic folk.

Blair and George realised that Arthur had tackled them out of the sword's path where it had planned to clean cut them into pieces. But the giant didn't let this faze him because he continued to swing his large sword over their heads. The three gulped and held out their wands, firing spells up at the ten feet tall creature that grunted down at them. 

They spread out across the corridor and began to fire spells from all directions, moving around to confuse the beast and make it harder for them to meet the edge of his sword. Blair concentrated on firing the Incendio charm up at the giant's most vulnerable place; its face. Keeping her lips sealed to avoid giving it time to shield itself, a stream of fire flowed out of her wand and licked at the giant's skin. It screamed and attempted to use its sword to shield the fire, but already had it's skin raw and peeling away from the muscle.

"Incacerous!" Arthur's voice was heard over the giant's screaming and Blair saw ropes fly over the bulbous body. She ran down the corridor to be out of the fall's path and saw Arthur and George doing the same. The ropes had a mind of their own as they wrapped around the giant's neck, arms, legs and torso. It tried to pull the ropes with its giant hands that could crush a human's body with a light squeeze, but found that they only tightened and cut into its skin the more he tugged at them.

With a final attempt to get to them, the giant stumbled towards the three and reached out to grab at least one of their fragile bodies. But George fired a powerful stunning curse and sent it back down the corridor. A loud thud and a crumble of the ceiling came from the giant colliding with the back wall and the three breathed a sigh of relief. The giant slumped against the corridor with blood leaking from its matted hair and left the three at peace.

"That was barbaric," Blair said in a sigh, wiping at her forehead.

"It's not over yet," Arthur spoke up, his tone still tense and in a state of panic. "The Entrance Hall is probably at its worse. Let's head over there."

"I'm going to see if there's anyone that needs this," Blair spoke up while holding up her potion. "I could save them."

"You're not coming with us?" George looked at her with sad eyes. After seeing her for the first time in five months, he wanted to keep her by his side for the rest of the battle. It would be too much for him being unaware of where she was or if she was even alive.