2

NANA
2: the announcement.

i spotted my locker and pulled out my silver key that has been living inside my side pocket on my bag. i swear it has been so quiet without mirae, she's sick since she has been crying so hysterical and hard last night about her stupid ex. ah, why can't she just forget him? can't she just snap and boom.... she forgets about him and erases him in her life. nah, that's a bit difficult, it's like the same with me, dean.

"hey." someone cooed, i winced and fumbled with my key, unfortunately dropping it on the floor. "oh... sorry." the person spoke, and just by hearing the voice i already knew damn well who it was.

it was lee dean.

he kneeled down and grabbed the key for me, handing it to me as i shyly grabbed it and hugged my books tighter while dreamily smiling at him. "thanks."

"you're welcome." he flashed me that smile i adore so bad. "so, you're coming to the party tonight?" his question made me question him. "huh? what party?" i queried while raising an eyebrow.

dean shyly scratched his head. "oh, um you know jinhee's party? everyone is invited and i wanted to hear if you were coming."

i blushed but at the same time felt down after hearing her name, jinhee. i smiled weakly and shrugged my shoulders. "i don't know, we'll see."

"i'm looking forward to see you there." he said, looking deep into my eyes. i don't even know where she lives but okay. "yeah, i'll think about that."

we both smiled at each other, quite awkward until he finally turned his heel and was about to walk away but i stopped him. "hey dean?"

"hmm?" he turned around with his hands tucked inside his pocket. "uh... d- do.. you have something with jinhee?" i stuttered and i swear i could feel my whole body quivering as i asked, i regretted asking.

he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "who knows?" he gave me a playful smile as he continued to walk away. i scowled and rolled my eyes, wasn't really satisfied with his response.

"like what the hell?" i mumbled to myself, i opened my locker and unexpectedly a piece of paper fell down the floor. i tilted my head and looked at it. "huh?" i whispered to myself.

i kneeled down and grabbed it, the piece of paper seemed familiar, i saw students pulling it out their lockers too. i properly stood up and was ready to read it, until something happened.

the mic above us suddenly screeched, got turned on by a person who was ready to speak for the whole school. my eyes flickered as i rose my head up, engrossed in the upcoming announcement. it has been ages since that speaker was turned on, so i was extremely curious.

"ahmm, mic check 1, 2, 1, 2. can you hear me?" a male spoke, echoing in the hallway. it surprised me, only hearing the voice i was a hundred percent sure it wasn't the principal or even a teacher, it's a student. it was interesting.

i noticed how the whole school froze and stopped whatever they were doing, carefully listening with.

"what's up fellow students! the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day." it was a bit odd to hear how he spoke in english, i have to mention his accent was very attractive.

"so the reason why i've turned on this mic today is to talk about the coolest club on our campus."

coolest club? i've never heard of that. the announcement became more interesting every time a second passes.

"DNYL, don't need your love."

i paid more attention and listened carefully since it had fully caught my attention, it was fascinating.

"now for those that have been dumped, had a break up, or dealing with a broken heart. this is the perfect club for you."

"have you been cheated on? do you feel down from all this unrequited love?"

my heart stopped as i tightened my grip on the paper i had on my hand, a thought immediately popped inside my head.

"are you tired of waiting from that call from your ex? i am. well there's no more of that. you don't need any more worries. let's just have a great time. DNYL, come join our club. let's have some fun."

and it's where the speaker briskly squeaked and got shut down. there was some few seconds of silence, the school might have thought it was a bit odd, but i surely didn't thought so.

i looked down at the paper and read it, it was unexpectedly related to the announcement.

(this took me 4ever and it looks horrible.)

i pondered. it would be an amazing idea if i join this club, i always thought that getting over lee dean is the best for me, or else i'll end up being crushed. if i join i might get over him and start a better relationship in DNYL, a very amazing friendship with them.

after pondering for what almost felt like more than 10 minutes, i smiled at myself and shut close my locker. i looked down at the paper again.

"after school, second 2 and room 87." i spoke to myself as i commenced to amble. "okay, think positive nana. this would be a good idea." i said smiling frantically.

i should also mention this to mirae, she would love it. i hope we both can move on, please!

note: i love somi's new song!! oops you're not invited, yeah your not invited! skksksks