25

NANA
25: a cozy night.

once we entered the classroom, we saw how renjun and mirae began to place the blankets and pillows on the floor, how the desks and chairs were pushed aside and a music video was happening on the smart board. it was michael jackson and it was obviously haechan who put it.

"hee hee-" haechan stopped when jaemin pressed back, clicking a red velvet music video instead.

"zimzalabiiiiiim~"

i ignored and approached the others, showing that we found food. "we found a kettle." jeno added as mirae grabbed it. "me and harvey are going to make the hot water, we'll be right back." mirae smiled and exited the room while holding harvey's hand.

i looked up at and jeno joining jaemin and haechan, playfully dancing and laughing as planned. i smiled. i saw mark alone the floor, using his phone which made me tilt my head. "what are you doing mark?" i spoke curiously and kneeled down.

"just letting the batter go off, so we have proof that we couldn't contact anyone when they find out we stayed here." mark chuckled which made me impressed and nod. "ahhh, that's kinda convenient." i added as he clicked his tongue. "i know right?"

"woah, woah, woah, go haechan! go haechan!" jaemin cheered while clapping his hands.

i looked up and saw haechan dancing, passionately and amazingly which made my eyes widened. never thought he could dance but turned out he incredibly could! wow. i looked at mark and an uncontrollable smile was formed on my lips.

mark just sat, looking at haechan while dreamily smiling. laughing softly by his own which melted my heart.

"you know mark, i'm here to support both you and haechan." i whispered which made him look at me, he shyly smiled and looked down. "it's a disappointment, how we couldn't just stick to the rules." he whispered so no one could hear. "it's fine mark. you can't control your feelings." i placed a hand on his shoulder and slowly massaged it.

i stood up and left, went to renjun who was quietly looking out the window. i watched with, standing beside him.

it was still raining. lightning cut crazy zig-zags into the black sky, each of them painted a previously unseen path whiter than the snow at winter.

"jesus christ!" renjun winced when lightnings kept striking down. i chuckled. "you have to admit, this is kinda fun right?" i queried and looked behind, seeing the others have fun. "look at them~"

renjun didn't even turn around to see them, instead he just warmly smiled. "i mean like... yeah it is. as long as they're having fun, i'm having fun as well." renjun gave a brief respond.

"well let's go and join them~" i grabbed his wrist and forcefully dragged him with, letting both of us sit down the blanket and watch how the others had a dance battle.

"i'll vote for jisung, he's the best at dancing." renjun raised his hand which made jisung look at him.

"oh r-really? thank you hyung." he smiled warmly like a small kid.

the door opened revealing harvey and maeri. "we have hot water, did you guys ready the ramen?" harvey asked which made me and jeno widened our eyes. "ehh no but we can do that now." we chuckled.

the night went well, it was cozy and relaxing. we talked, laughed, danced and sang and we really had fun being here. it was like a brief time with the DNYL members since it's been so long we've all been together. it was amazing. i love it, and our plan has worked. to have fun.

"see? i told you this wasn't a bad idea." harvey nudge renjun's arm, making him smile and roll his eyes. "well maybe because you guys are amazing people, that's why we are having fun." renjun spoke making our eyes dilate a bit.

"that doesn't really sound like you hyung." chenle remarked which we all agreed to. "except you chenle, you're not an amazing person." renjun sarcastically spat making us laugh.

harvey cleared his throat. "guys!" he spoke and all of us focused on him.

"i just wanna say thank you for joining this club. it has been a blast already and i love how we all got together, because we're all broken-hearted. i love that DNYL made such an amazing group of friends and mended our broken-hearts." harvey paused and looked around while smiling. "i hope we can continue this for a longer time."

"we promise." chenle vowed.

i suddenly got eye contact with haechan and mark, i knew they knew that i knew they broke the rule which i was worried about. but i was also very terrified about me, that i broke a rule. mirae looked at me as well, now that she confirmed she likes harvey she was worried.

i thought joining DNYL was gonna be fine. but was joining DNYL gonna make things more complicated and difficult than my dean situation?

note: omg i have summer break soon, yes please!!! it's in a week and i can't wait because i'm going to where i am from.