29

NANA
29: attending early.

once we entered the school, it was empty. really empty since the party would start later, maybe after 30+ minutes. the only students were the one who joined the prom preparation and the DNYL were included. the school was well decorated, it was beautiful and nice. i love how it went, the banners me and renjun made were hung up, we couldn't do anything but smile proudly. balloons everywhere, banners, small quick food stands. but the main area was of course the gym.

when we entered the spacious gym, it was a bit dark. some students stood and prepared. i looked around and again, balloons everywhere, the speakers huge and was placed precisely correct, there came the DJ who volunteered.

johnny suh.
(i know there's a teacher johnny, i forgot so let's just say there's two johnnys Dx)

i gulped and realized how attractive he was, he had a cool red jacket on that suited him well. his fluffy brown hair was pulled back, once he ran his fingers through them. wow.

"eyy renjun!" we heard jaemin scream as renjun ran to him. i looked forward and saw the others.

"wow woah, you look very pretty." mark complimented as i smiled. "thank you, you.. both of you look good." i smiled at haechan. "i know right?" haechan pretended to dramatically flip his hair, clinging more closer to mark.

"wow noona you look beautiful!" chenle ran to me, he ran with an expensive black tuxedo on. "you look amazing too... or should i say cute?" i teased and ruffled his blonde hair, making him smile wide.

i saw jisung shyly hiding behind chenle, playing with his hands as he cutely stood we neat clothes. he looked so cute. "you look great too jisung." i said. he smiled and blushed. "thank you noona~"

"we are going and steal the pizza, see you noona!" chenle grabbed jisung's wrist as they both sprinted away, leaving me while smiling.

i went back to the others who huddled up, talking while i impatiently stood, waiting for his voice to appear with a "wow you look nice nana". i was a bit worried, where was jeno? i tapped my shoe on the floor, behind mirae while silently listening to their conversation.

"nana." he finally spoke.

i turned around and saw him, he stood so perfectly with a corsage that was held by his shaking hands. his dark hair, soft and silky was parted in two very softly and stylish. he stood with that black dressy tuxedo, extremely formal and attractive on him. even though i know boys would wear the same, for me he looked the best in it.

"you look amazing jeno." i broke the silence since we've stared into each other for too long. i stepped closer as i grinned.

his iris were shaking while he eyed me from toe to head, at first i stopped breathing since it could a sign of being unimpressed.. but no, he was smiling whilst he did it. "have you seen yourself? you look incredibly beautiful nana." he complimented and looked astonished before speaking. he took a step and opened the corsage.

he carefully put it around my wrist, me smiling while i watched him with full concentration. "ah, there we go~" he finished and looked up at me, his eyes sparkling every time it met mine. "you're so beautiful." he complimented once again. "thank you."

he offered his arm for me as i deliberately linked mine with his, slowly we joined the others.

"wow you guys look amazing together!" mirae smirked and eyed me, i pursed my lips and tried my best not to blush but instead i just smiled.

"well, the party is gonna start soon. less than 20 minutes. we shall check if everything is going fine." harvey clapped his hand which made me unfortunately unlink my arm with jeno. we both frowned slightly and started checking if everything was doing fine.

mirae came and grabbed my hand. "wanna check out the DJ together?" she smirked and so did i. we began to run towards him while we snickered giggles.

"hey!" harvey and jeno shouted in sync, making them look at each other with a nervous smile.

once we reached the DJ area, we didn't make it obvious and pretended to look around, checking if everything was placed fine. once mirae made eye contact with the elder guy, he smiled which made mirae smile and focus on him. "so, are you good at this?" she started a conversation.

"mhm, i think i am." he confidently said and ruffled his brown hair. "i'm johnny suh by the way." he introduced with a smile and a small bow.

"oh we know. we go to the same school." mirae spoke making me grit my teeth, it sounded quite stupid. "everyone knows you!" she added making me turn around, but stopped since a not so tall guy came and approached us.

"oh ten is here!" johnny exclaimed happily as ten jogged his way to him. "you guys have to see this boy dance, he's gonna kill the night!" johnny sounded supportive as ten shrugged his shoulders, smirking. "of course, i am ten!" he eyed the girls in front of him.

"i'm the best dancer. i'm chittaphon leechaiyapornkul." he crossed his arms, as me and maeri looked at each other.

"you're name is what?" i asked and successfully sounded polite since it might offend him.

"whatever just call me ten." he huffed but flashed a friendly smile.

note: i hate school even though we have summer break soon.