45

NANA
43: goodbye dnyl.

there's was two types of silence. one, the comfortable one that lead everyone to peace. two, the bad one where you just wanted to leave since everything started to get awkward. well number two, it's happening right now.

harvey and mark silently stood in front of the class, by the teacher's desk, patiently waiting as they tapped their shoe on the floor. renjun and jaemin sat on the table beside me and jeno, also quiet while mirae sat alone in front.

the silence stretched thinner and thinner, like a balloon blown big, until it popped. until the door opened, revealing a smiling bright chenle along with a quiet jisung behind him. he grinned and closed the doo. "sorry we're late, we just had to take care of some things." chenle snickered a laugh as the youngsters sat on an empty seat.

harvey cleared his throat, finally the announcement was gonna start. "so, i'm glad everyone is here now." harvey clapped his hands awkwardly. jaemin titled his head as his hand was up the air. "aren't we gonna wait for jieun?"

mark tried his best not to smile. "she's officially kicked out of the club." his words made me and jeno look at each other, big eyes and it was a sign of us getting kicked out as well.

jeno looked down at my trembling hand, by support he grabbed it and squeezed them as i felt more safe when i feel his touch.

"me and mark had made an agreement yesterday. we pondered about it, and now we have decided. it'll be hard to spit it out, but as leaders we think it's for the best." harvey explained.

the DNYL members looked around, nervous and confused because it did feel like this was going somewhere bad or sad.

"what is it?" chenle asked impatiently.

"we are shutting down the club." mark briefly informed, pursing his lips as he watched our reaction.

"what?!" chenle screeched. everyone had the same expression, gasp, shocked, surprised and it was unexpected. "for real?" jisung pouted and looked down at the table.

i gulped and suddenly felt nervous. all this just because we made a mistake? we broke the rule? "wait, so it's all over... all of us.. just because we broke a single rule? i know it's sad but... i just feel bad for being the one who caused it." haechan remarked and looked down, pouting while scratching his head.

mark shook his head, watching all of us frown in sadness. it was probably painful for the leaders to see us like this. sad since everything is over.

"no, no baby it's not your fault." mark eyed haechan.

"it's no ones fault! me and harvey just thought that from now DNYL would be just an amazing memory for all of us. DNYL is now a memory filled with happiness, a memory that we would look back and say...oh that's the reason why we all are friends. we are closing the club, but we're not closing the group, this group, us! we would still stick with each other like before, but not under the DNYL club." mark explained more precisely which made everyone sigh in relief.

"even though it's sad that DNYL is closed now, it doesn't exist now... i just hope DNYL kinda helped all of you."

"helped you move on from the person that was the caused your heart being broken."

we all nodded, meaning that it did help.

"helped you have fun, smile, laugh."

we all nodded.

"helped you collect new memories, amazing, unforgettable and joyful memories."

we all nodded.

"even if the rules was not to fall in love, maybe you have found the right one for you." harvey chuckled and looked at mirae.

haechan eyed mark, jeno eyed me as we all smiled ridiculously.

"but yes. DNYL is now closed, but our group of friend aren't. i don't know if this might disappoint you, the fact that the club is gone but what's more important is we are all happy now. happy with the one we love and with our friends." harvey smiled.

"as leaders, we are truly thankful that you all decided to join the club, without all of you, we wouldn't be here, without all of you, those memories wouldn't exist and i am glad they did exist." mark grinned.

"let's just thank DNYL for letting all of us meet, letting us stay together. but i hope DNYL would always have a place in your heart, because it truly is an amazing thing to keep..." mark said with a small smile.

"let's thank DNYL."

note: sooooo idk it kinda suck at the fact that they closed the club, but at least they are still together??? hahaha okay sorry it's horrible but yeah.