17

NANA
17: volunteering.

the biology teacher walked in with her heels, clicking on the floor which was the sign to start finding their seat. renjun immediately sat beside me, placing his bag on the floor as i watched jaemin and mark sit in front of us, facing the board while quietly chit-chatting. renjun sighed and leaned back at his seat, looking up while closing his eyes.

"i didn't get enough sleep." renjun lazily slouched on his seat. "why? have you been studying?" i asked and shook my head, showing that i care about his health.

"no what the hell? studying is for stupids only." renjun sarcastically scoffed and pressed his palms against his slightly puffed eyes. "i'm roommates with jaemin right? then he decides to let jisung sleep in our house."

i raised an eyebrow and rapidly blinked. "so?" renjun sighed and gave me his half opened eyes. "and jisung decided to bring chenle with. i swear he is so loud! that's why i didn't get enough sleep." he groaned and laid his head on the table.

i chuckled and actually thought it was quite cute of chenle. "now you can rest, i can tell you if the teacher is gonna notice your sleepyhead." i whispered and softly played with his hair.

after a few seconds, i pulled my hand away but he immediately grabbed it and placed it back on his soft silver hair. "can you continue playing with my hair? please?" he plead shyly as i automatically smiled. "yeah sure~"

i let my fingers play with his soft, silver locks. he felt and got goosebumps as soon as i continue to stroke his hair, soft with gentle touches. playing with someone's hair can also make you easily fall asleep.

"so class." our biology teacher cleared her throat, placing the stack of books down her desk and looked forward to the class.

luckily jaemin sat in front of renjun, since he was tall and big our teacher wouldn't see the tiny small renjun.

"we're officially in april now and we are getting near summer break. isn't that grateful?" she asked herself and sat on the desk, crossing her legs. "which also means that prom is coming soon."

the words that came out from the teacher made everyone frantically "ooooh" as they also commenced to chit chat with their seat mate. "silence!" the teacher commanded which made the whole class fall to silence.

"anyway, confirmed that prom is in april 20th. it means that we need some volunteers to come and help, decorate and organize the prom party. we would be sometimes picking you up in the middle of the class, and be very clear that you would stay longer in school if you decide to volunteer." the teacher explained and began to take out her notebook that came along with a pen. "please raise your hand if you wanna help to plan the prom 2019."

surprisingly not so many wanted to volunteer. "mark and mina. is that all? no one wants to join?" the teacher assured as the students in front of her nodded. "great, now back to biology."

"i have many more important things to do than join and prepare for a shitty prom." renjun mumbled. i stopped what i was doing and chuckled. "i strongly agree renjun."

"no! don't stop." renjun grabbed my hand again, placing it on his fluffy hair as i rolled my eyes and continued. "okay fine fine~" i cooed and sneakily pinched his cheek.

note: my friend is so good at singing and i didn't even expect that?! like wow i didn't know and then i hear her sing and wow :')