50

NANA
48: goodbye and goodnight.

"well, when it strikes 12 am, DNYL is officially shut down." harvey announced, sighing and checked the time which was almost 12 am, to be more precise it was 11:50 pm.

"it has been an honor, now i don't want this to turn awkward but i think we should all give a speech." mark nervously gritted his teeth, looking around to check how we would react. "that's actually an amazing idea." i pointed out as everyone agreed with a nod.

"i'll start!" chenle raised his hand excitedly. i like the fact that he didn't even show a slight pain, knowing the fact that DNYL was soon gonna get closed forever. he's a sweetheart. everyone glanced at him and paid attention. he cleared his throat. "i just wanna say thank you for actually making this club, it helped me a lot because i get to have fun and get new friends. it really made me stop thinking of my ex, so thank you! and i am also happy that we are still together even though it's gonna shut down." he briefly ended the speech which made us smile, it melted my heart because come on chenle is just the cutest and adorable baby ever.

we all eyed jisung. "u-uh... is it me?" he queried as his cheeks burned. "mhm." jaemin stared at him, smiling at his cuteness. "well... first i have to say that being in DNYL is risky, we do stuff that's risky but i- i actually enjoy it. i feel like b-being here in DNYL, i now realize that i'm too young for relationship and it taught me how to spend more time with friends more... so t-thank you." a gentle flush of pink had arisen in his cheeks that made him look vulnerable. he smiled softly when he ended the speech.

then haechan inhaled, exhaling it. "okay this is gonna be very quick for me, but... i really enjoyed being in DNYL, even though me and mark hid ourselves i could still feel the tight friendship we have. now i'm just very lucky that we don't have to hide it anymore. thank you to DNYL i get to actually not confuse myself with what gender i'm attracted to. mhm DNYL did help me." he ended the speech with the brightest smile. the way his lips lifted upward. the way his one dimple crinkled. the way his teeth eerie perfectly aligned. the warm glow his happiness gave. his smile was a ray of sunshine, duh he's full-sun.

"okay! it's me." jaemin commenced while placing his opened hands on his lap. "i honestly enjoyed being in DNYL, i like how we all get to know and be friends with each other and technically forget about romance. it's amazing right? yeah it is. even though some of you broke the rules, this club is shutting down it wouldn't matter as long as we all are together. this club would be a memorable memory for me, and it should be for you too." jaemin gave us a nod, cutely smiling and looked beside him to signal that it was his turn.

"i'll look pathetic." renjun mumbled, avoiding eye contact with us as jaemin's fingers came to pinch his soft cheeks. "it's okay~ it'll be cute!" jaemin uwu-ed.

"okay." renjun scratched his head. "well to be honest, even though i don't really show my happiness when i'm around all of you, when i often show the cold side of me, is just to cover the fact that i'm actually enjoying being with all of you. at first when i joined this club, i thought to myself that what am i even doing? would this club even work? this useless. i believed that i was hopeless and would still be broken after being dumped. but basically being with all of you was a magical place, it helped me a lot even though i don't show it... i just feel it inside me. i know i might seem cold at times, but trust me, starting from where we met till now... i had an amazing time with you guys. i yeah, wanna say thank you to all of you and DNYL." renjun licked his lips as he felt the embarrassment crawl up his body.

"wow that was cute, it just doesn't sound like you." haechan added which made renjun roll. "this is the exact reason why i don't wanna make that speech, it'll always be a respond with oooh so cute it sound like you." renjun hissed which made us chuckle.

"okay, i'll go next!"mirae raised her hand. "so, first i actually wanna thank nana because without her i wouldn't be here." she chuckled making me wink. "and i also wanna thank the leaders that they decided to make a club, this club DNYL. because without it we wouldn't be together and i would honestly feel incomplete. being with you guys had been an awesome journey and even when DNYL is gonna shut down, let's still continue the journey together." mirae pursed her lips while smiling, nodding while everyone gave her a nod. "jeno you go now." harvey pointed out.

"what?" jeno seemed surprised. "okay okay." he sheepishly sighed while smiling. "well, to be honest being in DNYL was one of a hella good ride. it's been an honor to be part of it, to be a member. DNYL would always have a place inside my heart, it'll be there and i would always look back it. i wanna thank you all for giving me amazing memories, very funny and joyful memories. i also wanna thank nana because she decided to join. i wanna thank DNYL for letting me find the right one for me, thanking DNYL for letting me forget about jieun, i'm thankful DNYL for making me fall in love with ryu nana." his words ended with the most softest words and way. everyone smiled as we all melted together. i turned my head around to face him as i planted a kiss on his forehead. "now why don't you go give them a speech as well." jeno whispered, pecking my lips as i nodded and turned my head around the most wonderful people in the world.

"well... i actually think mine would be pretty long but it'll be fine." i informed which made them softly chuckle. "DNYL, don't need your love has helped me a lot the previous weeks where i struggled trying to get over a jerk. i remember that time when DNYL didn't exist, i would keep falling in love with dean over and over again, it was impossible for me to just snap and stop thinking about him. it was painful. but when harvey made that announcement, i made the best decision ever. to join the club. joining it was an amazing experience, i get to have fun, forget about dean, meet new wonderful people, and find the one." i paused and looked at jeno while smiling. "yes, i am disappointed at myself for breaking a rule, but it was a relief when no one really was bothered. i really wanna say thank you to all of you and i really love you all." i ended and somehow felt my cheeks burning, it was quite awkward to speak a speech. but it seemed like it melted everyone's heart when each one of us make a speech.

mark gulped. "well yeah, it's most likely the same as all of you. i wanna thank everyone and DNYL, as a leader i am so proud of all of you. i'm satisfied with what i've done, basically making all of you happy. even when DNYL shuts down, let's continue making amazing memories. let's walk together, all of us while holding hands and continue our journey." mark sheepishly coughed as haechan smiled, hugging his arm.

harvey looked around. "well it seems like i am the last one, let's go for it then." he awkwardly smiled and squeezed mirae's hand tighter. "so, technically i was the one who came up with this and i asked mark if he could join, he said yes because he also had difficulties about love. i never thought DNYL would be such an amazing club with wonderful people, really! i am so glad that i get to meet you guys and we all get to continue doing this... just not under DNYL. i really had an amazing time with all of you. let's yes..." harvey smiled and chuckled. "let's continue doing this."

click. 12:00 am

we all warmly smiled at each other, a smile that was filled with happiness and joy.

note: the end guys binches byeee!