11

NANA
11: DNYL batch.

we were back at second floor, class 87. the leaders have called us and is probably gonna say something relevant. now since everyone from DNYL is here, they began to talk.

"so, you're probably wondering why we're all here." mark said and all of us blankly listened while nodding. "well, it wasn't quick for me and harvey to think of this idea, but luckily we did and now we have finished them." mark looked over at harvey who was trying to pull something out of his blue-jean colored bag.

harvey finally pulled something out of that bag. it was a very small circle with a pin attached on the back. "DNYL" was written on it and it had the color red. it looked very pretty and just by looking at it, i already knew what it was.

"tada!"

"so, every member in DNYL will basically get this and plaster it somewhere, maybe you're bag like me and mark did. this is like our batch, this would show that you're part of the club." harvey explained as everyone frantically fumbled with it as soon as mark gave us one by one.

mark handed me one as i deliberately grabbed it, looked down at it and studied it. it was very pretty. "isn't it cute?" i queried and looked over at mirae who was lazily resting her head on the table.

"hey?" i tapped her back, but all she did was groan. i rolled my eyes upwards, already knowing something was wrong. i never really liked to continue talking with her when she's acting like this, the more you make her mad the more it gets worst and i do not want that to happen. especially not inside DNYL.

"well i hope you would take good care of it. don't loose it because you won't get a new one." mark chuckled at the last sentence he spoke as everyone giggled back.

"now we can all go home."

we all started to stand up, packing our bags as i turned around and saw jeno calmly doing it too. i smiled and slowly approached him, grabbing the bag straps tightly.

"hey jeno!"

"what are you doing after this?" i asked as he looked up and his eyes brighten when it connected mine. "is there any chance you can hang out today?"

"oh, i'm sorry i can't today. i have to practice dancing and at night i also need to go to the gym." hearing his words made both of us frown. "maybe next time okay?" he flashed me a smile, he leaned close and ruffled my hair as i nodded.

"okay." i agreed and nodded. "well see you." i said, he gave me a nod as i turned around and went back to mirae.

note: great guys, great! i lost my voice and i have to present today! i'll sound like a dying whale and everyone will laugh at me!!! :(((!