7

NANA
7: pool night talk.

"where's food?!" chenle spoke desperately, running and threw himself on the couch right beside me. "there's pizza!" chenle smiled happily and leaned close to the small table by the couch, grabbing a slice.

"you guys are back." haechan spoke, sarcastically scoffing which signaled that he didn't want them here. "oh, you're here i thought you were still upstairs with mark hyung-"

haechan interjected renjun. "shut up you elf!" he growled as renjun smirked and sat beside mirae. "finally there's food!" jisung said, he grabbed a slice of pizza, commenced eating.

these boys really packed their swimsuit, towel just to swim here, it's kinda cute.

i smiled, but i felt like we were incomplete. "hey, where's jeno?" i asked and shifted eye contact with the boys who swam earlier. "no-fun is still out the yard, swimming." chenle informed while chewing on his pizza.

"what a loner." jaemin chuckled, ruffling his dark, wet and tangled hair.

i stood up and placed my purse properly on the couch. "i'll be back." i said, they all nodded and was sure that i was heading to jeno.

i started to make my way out and when i reached the backyard, i saw jeno peacefully floating on the water, his eyes glancing on the dark sky, his eyes reflected the glowing stars. i was still stunned at his shirtless torso, i really just wanted to wrap him with a blanket.

"hey~" i cooed. he properly stood up as soon as he heard, he smiled and swam near me. "what are you doing here nana?" he queried.

i took off my wooden-colored sandals and deliberately sat on the edge of the pool, dipping my feet down and slowly let them swing back and forth. jeno laid his back on the pool wall as i felt his wet hair touch the side of my lap.

"what do you mean what am i doing here? what are you doing here? you're suppose to eat pizza with us." i said. he giggled and looked up the sky. "not really wanting to eat pizza now."

"hmm, okay." i said. "what do you have tomorrow? for school?" he started a conversation.

"math, biology then...." i sighed. "english." i spoke with a disappointment tone.

jeno raised an eyebrow, still his eyes up the sky. "isn't your favorite subject english? you've mentioned it to me before." jeno was suddenly curious.

i formed a half smile and let out an exhale. "yeah, it is but there's a specific thing i don't like about the lesson." jeno hummed. "mhm, and what is it?" he queried.

"lee dean is there..." i spoke blankly, i looked down at my fingers laying on my lap, playing with them. "so?" jeno asked.

"he's the main reason why i joined DNYL." i blurted out. jeno immediately turned around, facing me. "really? so he's the one who played with your feelings? you, with him as one sided love? he's the one who broke your heart?" jeno suddenly attacked me with questions, fully engrossed by the topic we were going to talk about.

"yeah..." i sighed. jeno frowned and placed his arms on the floor. "wait isn't he half french? that's why so many girls are obsess with him?" he gave me a grimace look. "including you."