43

NANA
41: rooftop talk.

the yellow shining sun started rising from the ground. it filled the sky with mighty colours of red and splashed the clouds with endless rays of pink. it was bright and mesmerising as it inviting me to stare, deep into the horizon. it was beautiful up here in the rooftop, you could see the whole city, the nature and yes the sun. peaceful but if i leave this rooftop soon, i would be in a bad situation filled with tension.

i decided to show up in school, very early since i usually walk with jisung and chenle. i looked down at my watch. it was 7:20 and school starts at 8:00, i really hope time would stop right now.

i sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, scared and tensed.

renjun probably already told mark and harvey about the situation, about me breaking the rule and i really hope they believe that i didn't harm jieun. what if i get kicked out, because i broke the rule along with jeno.

wouldn't mark... mark lee the leader feel bad, because him himself broke a rule as well.

"you're pretty early today." a familiar voice remarked. i already knew by that strong accent he had, so attractive. "harvey..." i commenced and felt his presence, he stood beside me and placed his elbows on the iron barrier.

"hmm?" he hummed nonchalantly, pursing his lips while smiling as he eyed the school downstairs. i creased my eyebrows, looking at him and something was off. "i-..." i sighed and decided to shrug it off. "i know that renjun informed you.... that me and jeno broke a rule." i spoke nervously.

"i know." harvey said, softly giggling and locked his eyes with mine. i couldn't bear having eye contact with him, my eyes quickly averted away and looked down, tightly and firmly grabbing on the metaled fence.

"it's pretty cute, i'll admit." harvey chuckled, grinning widely which made me look at him as if he was a psychopath.

"why are you acting like this?" i asked, knitting my eyebrows and wanted to slap his arm since i didn't like these acts. "acting like what?" harvey puckered his eyebrows together.

"i know you're disappointed harvey. i broke the rule, me and jeno did and you're acting like as if it's fine. your leader and of course you would be disappointed at me, at your fellow DNYL club member. stop acting please, it hurts because you act just so i won't feel bad but i know deep inside you do. i'm such a disappointment to this club...." i sighed heavily, pursing my lips and looked down at my fingers.

harvey placed his elbow on the barrier, he cupped his own soft cheeks and looked up the sky. "you're not a disappointment nana." he gave me a brief respond.

"it'll be more a disappointment for a leader to break a rule." he spoke casually, rapidly blinking his eyes while staring at the sky.

i looked at him confused.

"yes you heard right. i did break a rule too, even both the leaders did... mark did as well." harvey sheepishly chuckled and scratched his head. i smiled when he mentioned mark, it made me think of him and haechan, they're really adorable together. i already knew mark broke a rule, but not harvey, it was unexpected.

"it's kinda cute right?" i smiled warmly. "what? mark and haechan?" harvey grinned even wider as my head gave him a nod. "yes, they're very cute. i find it so adorable, at first i thought it was just a bromance... but yesterday when mark confessed it melted my heart." harvey laughed softly which made me laugh along.

there was a very long pause, silence for about 20 seconds where it was comfortable to be silent and watch the view. but harvey broke it, i'm not saying it's a bad thing....it's fine.

"hey." harvey called. "have i ever mentioned how wonderful mirae is?" harvey shyly chuckled which made me ridiculously smile.

"ahh i see." i smirked and eyed harvey. "you like mirae." my smirk began to extend. harvey's blush burned through his cheeks and his face felt like a hot oven. he suddenly felt awkward as he attempted to hide his rosey cheeks behind his pale fingers.

"yes." harvey admitted. "being with mirae was different, really different and she made me feel like no other girls could be. she's very dorky and nice, usually girls try their best to look pretty but she doesn't really, she just be herself and act dorky which is her inner her...if that made sense." when harvey talked about mirae, it made me smile so much because finally mirae probably wiped off xiaojun in her thoughts.

xiaojun is a good boy, but he wanted to be honest to mirae and broke up with her. he realized that they didn't clicked, so the last words she said to mirae was "you'll find someone better". i approve it. and that someone better is harvey, i could never be happy and satisfied. knowing both that they like each other made my heart melt. isn't that kinda cute, of course it is.

"so... after all." harvey paused and looked me in the eyes. "me and mirae were like you and jeno..." harvey continued. "also mark and haechan."

i sighed and rubbed my head, confused so bad. "what are we gonna do now harvey?" i asked, frowning and looked at him.

"me and mark have been pondering about an idea yesterday, and we finally made an agreement." harvey's licked his lips. i furrowed my eyebrows. "pondering about what?" he weakly smiled.

note: i'm watching john wick and i like it, boom phew phew gun shot oh yeaaaahhhh!