30

NANA
30: the evening starts.

it has started, students had arrived and began to party. in the disco, around the school with drinks on their hands and tasty pizza as well. the DNYL members had technically split up, harvey and mirae around here somewhere having fun, the youngsters making trouble and mess, jaemin and renjun walking around lazily while me and jeno were in the disco. probably haechan and mark are having one of their best night ever.

the music was so loud, too loud perhaps that can make your ear drum explode.

"stay close to me!" he shouted so i could hear him under the heavy music playing loudly. he looked down at my hand and firmly grabbed it tightly. "jeno?" i shouted, he looked down at me and smiled.

inside the club it was like dancing on the nothern lights, beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and gold. the music played over the dance floor as if had fused with the bodies. the disco was electric tonight, everyone feeding off of the smiles and fast dancing. in the dark of the disco all i had seen was high cheekbones and mischievous eyes.

"let's go!" johnny shouted attractively, controlling the music while jumping up the air as the audience hyped him up by screaming more louder and louder. he jumped up and down, waving his hand and literally went crazy, bouncing his head along the beat while ten was dancing in front with another group. i was stunned at ten's dancing, he was amazing at it and the other dancers were too.

"c-can we get out of here? i- i don't like it." i stuttered while shouting, he nodded as we squished through the crowded place, students jumping and basically throwing their drinks and food up the air.

you see i was never a fan of parties, i usually don't attend and jump around, going crazy like they do... i find it very scary for some reason. i never liked crowded places too, it gives me anxiety that maybe by just a blink, i would be gone and get lost all by myself, surrounded by people i barely know.

we finally left the gym, once i stepped out i felt the more peaceful area. jeno made sure we were far away from the noise, so we went to the empty hallway.

"are you okay?" he queried and cupped my cheeks, rubbing soft circles. "yeah, i'm just not a big fan of... loud music and disco. i'm just not used to it, sorry if you actually wanted to party." i apologized and frowned, looking down as he lifted my chin while smiling.

"hey," he paused and grinned. "it's okay. as long as i'm with you, i'm enjoying my time, every single second, minute and hour." he tucked a piece of hair under my ear as i blushed at his words. "well thank you~" i didn't really know what to say, so i spoke out those words.

"shall we go find the others?" he asked as i nodded. i rubbed my forehead as he looked at me. "you okay?" he asked. "i'm just kinda dizzy..." i mumbled.

"okay, why don't you stay here and i'll grab some bottle of water-" jeno turned around but i grabbed his arm tight. "no! it's fine."

"no, it's okay i'll be back very quick. i just need to grab my water bottle inside the disco. stay here okay?" he said and let his fingers run through my hair. i nodded. "okay, thank you jeno."

he started to jog as i stood alone the empty hallway, some students were around but not so many. i folded my hands together and looked around, quite shy and awkward since i was all by myself.

"hey nana~" someone greeted.

i turned around and saw dean, his arm wrapped around jinhee while they looked very good, suited with neat and pretty clothes. i blushed and felt the embarrassment as i shyly smiled. i could just imagine the fact that dean looked at me, probably thought... oh it's the girl who confessed to me.

"h-hi." i stuttered and gave them a small smile.

"you look beautiful tonight." dean complimented unexpectedly which made me freeze my spot. i felt uncomfortable but tried my best to cover it. "thank you dean." i paused and smiled. "you look beautiful."

"aww thank you." dean said making me want to hold back my laugh. "i meant jinhee." i honestly spoke making dean out our of embarrassment.

"thank you, you look beautiful as always too nana." jinhee said and clinged closer to dean who was still blushing his whole face.

dean looked me in the eyes. "i see you have no one to be with-"

"no, she has me." i felt an arm snake around my waist, it made me wince but as soon as i realized it was jeno, i smiled. "you look amazing jinhee." jeno complimented and now dean was kinda frustrated that he wasn't getting any compliments.

dean seemed slightly confused, he eyed jeno then me. he pursed his lips and gave us the head to toe look. "we'll leave now then." dean gave us a warm smile and immediately left while grabbing jinhee's waist firmly.

"okay..." i mumbled and looked at jeno. "that shithead." he grumbled making me widened my eyes. "hey don't call people that." i slapped his arm making him whine.

"what?! he hurt you, broke your heart, make you feel down, and made you cry." jeno explained while pouting. i blushed and rolled my eyes, linking my arm with his. "okay whatever, shall we try to find the others?" i asked as he nodded and we both walked as he handed me his bottle of water.

note: zimzalabim zim-zimzalabim zim-zimzalabim zim zim~ jajhahshshiwleheuskjwhdbd djbdhsgd.