Omega 6

Everything was so sudden, I thought I can escape, I thought I can avoid it. But it was just a mere thought. I know from the first place I can be easily noticed as an omega. I know in the first place I should've just let my bag go with me. If so I'm not into this position. If so, I'm not terrified as I am right now.

"Fuck" that's all I even muttered under my breath. I knew right now things are really fucked up. I was trembling, shaking, panicking, and I can even hear my heart pumping  the blood all over my body. I suddenly got very sweaty and panting. I don't know what to do. I know I can't escape by how he's gripping my wrist. He's face was so close to me that I can smell his minty yet warm breath that somewhat calmed me down but as an omega that encountered some alpha out there, with your scent so strong, unmarked and no accompany, it's messed up and is very dangerous.

I was lost in my thoughts, brain clouded with possiblities, clouded with worry and very distracted because I was panicking, I didn't notice that his very intimidating hazel brown eyes was once again piercing mine. He's gaze, his stares, it looks like he's diving deep in my soul, that in just once stare you'll lose your sanity, that your giving yourself up by the power he holds in just a stare.

Like earlier I was just there, playing some staring contest with the powerful alpha in front of me without being concious about it. I was snapped out of my daze when he opened his mouth and his tounge rolled the most frightening, a knee-shaker words "I own you now, omega"

My mouth agape, as I process those words. Forcing myself to  sink those words in my brain just to process it for me to understand. I can't speak, my eyes held tears because of fear. I trembled more when he touched one of my cheeks with the back of his hands, giving me chills all over my body, giving me goosebumps all over. When his hand reached my neck he slowly bent it, giving him an access to my unmarked mating spot. He smirked, devilishly but everything he does, I let him. Having him in control, making me more weak than I already was, submitting all of myself to him. There was no escape here, I'll only make it worse if I tried to.

How can I escape if only one stare, I already fell for you. Escaping you was the best and worse plan, but, how? How can I escape if your scent was so sweet almost as intoxicating as a frest scent of spring, the chilly breeze of winter, almost the same as mine. It makes you so different and unique to others. , identifying you as my....

Mate