Omega 20

"At the end of my despair
You’re the last reason
For me who was standing at the edge of the cliff""

The young omega was covered in his own blood. The shards of glasses cutting through his skin making the crimson blood gush out of his face and upper body. Not only that made Yoongi bled so much, the force of the impact made an open wound on the side of his head. Luckily it was the side or his head that took a lot of major injuries and not those vital spots or it will be a serious problem for him.

The young omega looked so pale and lifeless lying in his own blood. The boys only looked at him, testing the waters if they will pick up the omega or let him be until he wakes up. The other ones already ignoring the scene but some of them namely Hoseok and Jeongguk was all bothered as the scent of blood hitted their nostrils and suddenly making them vicious and ready to attack the omega any minute from now. The blood, thick and red making them hungry as it was served and all laid out infront of them. Hoseok was already approaching the omega so slow and surely but the eldest vampire on the team, Seokjin stopped him and gave him a disapproving look. The elder held him strongly between his muscled arms as he dragged Hoseok out of the scene. One by one the boys left silently. No one even daring, nor care for the almost dying omega.

Jimin came out to his room half-naked, his eyes are barely open. He yawned as he looked from above the terrace to check what happened. The only left was the pitiful omega and Jeongguk who was eyeing the blood covering the floor, licking his lips from time to time.

"Pick him up and make sure he'll live, I still have to punish him when he awakes" That's the only thing Jimin said and went back to his room. Jeongguk seems to know by now that the only thing Jimin bothered to go out to his room is to scold anyone who made thag sound that disturbed his sleep.

The vampire soon then approached the omega, carefully he placed his arms on the back of the omega's head and the other to the back of knees carrying him in bridal style. He let ignored the omega's blood and brought Yoongi in his own room to remove the pieces of glasses that is stucked on Yoongi's face and put a bandage on the big wound in his head. He was having a hard time cleaning and treating Yoongi, for he was really thirsty having no blood entering his system for weeks. They were busy practicing for the upcoming event on school. He groaned as he give in to his thirst. The towel that he was originally using to damp on Yoongi's skin to cleam him was replaced by his own tounge. Licking all the blood and even sucking on the fresh wound. He was groaning as the crimson red blood flooded his mouth, rolling his tounge to savor the unknown delicous flavor Yoongi's blood has. He almost bites Yoongi due to the hunger he was feeling but he immediately detached himself as all of his self-control slowly fading as Yoongi's blood continuously passes through his throat. Inhaling and exhaling slowly he bandaged all the omega's wound keeping him away from biting and sucking those again. He left Yoongi there as he went to wash his blood-covered face and to calm himself down.

~~

Waking up in a dark room with silence reigning the background seems to be so normal. Not being with him nor smelling his scent seems to be normal. Not that I am demanding to be with him all the time but it was always been a silent wish for me. He was here but he seems so far away to be with me. So far away he can't be mine. Our connection ends from being my blood mate. I was happy, so happy that even though I can't hold you like I wanted to I still have that little chance to be your mate. I still have the honor to see you everyday. To steal those little glances whenever you walk elegantly on the hallways, to hear your voice as I managed to sneak in to your practices. I wanna be with you, to be intoxicated by your scent. You are my last reason. You are..