Omega 24

"It doesn't matter if it hurts
Tie me up so I can't escape
Hold me tight and shake me up
So that I can't come to my senses"

Rushing to the hotel the omega has said, the twins, Sungjae and Minjae almost had a car crash. They almost got a ticket for beating the red light but chose to ignore the traffic enforcer and drove their Ferrari over the speed limit. They can settle it after Yoongi, it was more important matter than those. The other twin, Minjae precisely was hurt that his younger twin was been called by Yoongi earlier when they receive it. He was ready to tease and pout to his hyung but as soon as they heard Yoongi's weak voice and the silent 'help me' they almost stumbles on their way out to the hotel. They got more close to Yoongi prior to his stay at their apartment. They bullied and even took advantage of Yoongi but the soft boy didn't even bothered to bring that up instead he spoiled each one of them extending his time and effort. They have learned to love their Yoongi-hyung as their own brother that they will definitely do exactly what he has done for them. Even sincerely promising that they got each other's back, and now it is time.

"Sungjae! Hurry the fuck up!" Minjae shouted at his twin brother as he hit him way too hard to release his stress and worry. Shouting has been and will always be a good release of stress, worry, pain and pent up frustration. And for a good reason even if he knows his twin doesn't like shouting, he did it. He put a pressure unto his temples before slithering his long bony fingers in his blue locks pulling those delicate strands. He can't stand it that he and his twin are still here, in the middle of the endless road, sitting on a damn fucking car while their beloved hyung, whom they don't know what happened is their battling for his life or whatever may that be. They've become restless, the only sound resonating inside the car was their heavy breaths and the accelerating engine.

"I am trying to, we'll be there at 20 minutes time" Sungjae calmly said but the hint of worry and shakiness of his voice was heard between the lines. He is also wiping the steering wheel from time to time. His hands is producing too much sweat.

"Sungjae-ah, what if, w-what if" He faced his younger twin that is only 5 minutes younger than him with a tear streaked eyes. His lips trembling and his brows almost meeting at the middle.

"No what if's, our hyung is strong, he'll survive I am sure of it, I'll beat him if he doesn't"

As soon as they parked their car, they ran as fast as they can, rushing for help to their hyung. The ride on the elevator seems so long for them before they even reached the said room. Twisting the knob, the scent of blood reached their nostrils before their eyes landed on the bloodied omega. They rushed to him to check his breathing.

No words has been exchanged, no cries was heard but the shuffling of clothes and loud thumps of their shoe soles running accross the hallways carrying the limp body of Yoongi. Driving their way to the nearest hospital.

--

"The wounds has been disinfected and treates well. His body was almost covered with bruises and we did see a lot of scars. We'll talk to him about that when he wakes uo but right now we'll run a few test to him since hia bruises is really disturbing and we can't distinguish it clearly. I'll be back later, for now let him rest" The attending doctor has said before he took his departure away from the three. The twins are puzzled about the test and the bruises. The news only made them confused and even more worried than they are earlier. Pacing back and forth around the 4 walls of the enclosed room they've decided to call the others excepting Jongin from the list because of his honeymoon. He can wait, they can't ruin their quality time.

"They said they're on their way, go buy some foods to eat and healthy food and drinks to Yoongi-hyung, the nurse said that he is dehydrated and underweight go" Minjae took some money from his wallet then motioning his hands too shoo off his brother